Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Football Ranked 20th in 2011 Recruiting Class
Kentucky football is ranked #20 in the Class of 2011 team football recruiting rankings. Uk is ranked higher then tennessee, South Carolina, and Mississippi state

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruitin...more%3dyes
I love seeing this! I think Tee Martin has helped out our program greatly and a much needed way by his recuiting, Keep it up staff!
It's early, so you know other teams are going to move up, but this is a great start for Joker!
Its Very Early.
The poll shows both the good and the bad. While I agree it is good that UK is currently ranked 20th, but the bad news is that there are 5 other SEC schools ranked higher and 2 are just behind them.
Maybe Joker and do what Grandpa failed to do....go to a New Year's Day bowl game.:lmao:
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Maybe Joker and do what Grandpa failed to do....go to a New Year's Day bowl game.:lmao:

Maybe you're right. In fact I think you are. Brooks was a great coach but Phillips and his staff can get better players. They can get SEC caliber players and ultimately that is how Kentucky is going to take the next step.
i really like this class....Glenn Fualkner is ranked as the #3 FS in the country by rivals....and per rivals Lamar Dawson has UK ranked #1

So this class could still climb a whole lot.
Can someone please put the signing class on here so we can see.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
ATH/TE Jon Davis 4* Scout
S Glenn Faulkner 4* Rivals
OT Darrian Miller 4* Scout
WR Darien Thomas High 3* Rivals
DT Clint Tucker High 3* Rivals (one spot away from 4*)
QB Theltus Cobbins 3* Rivals
WR Antonio Cannon 3* Rivals
ATH Josh Forrest 2* Scout

Today TE Terrell Mitchell re-affirmed his committment with UK. He signed with UK in the 2009 class but had to go to JUCO. He was a 3* player with offers to Clemson, Georgia, West Virginia, Michigan, Miami, Louisville, South Carolina, and Miss State when he came out of high school.
This is impressive to see that just because of a head coaching change all these four star players are starting to become interested in UK. Don't get me wrong I like Coach Brooks but it just seems like the appeal of Joker is a little better looking.
UK better get all the player that can right now. Before all of them teams move to there new home.
How many of them will be any good at the college lever. High school football is nothing like college football.