Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE Over the Limit results
Kofi Kingston def. Drew Mcintyre to become new intercontinental champ
R-truth def. Ted Dibiase
Divas Champ Eve def. Maryse
The Heart Dynasty def. the miz and Jerricho to retain tag titles
Mysterio def. Cm Punk so Punks head is now shaved
Randy Orton and Edge ended in double count out (Orton could be out of action with arm injury)
Big Show def. Jack Swagger by disqualification Swagger retains title
John Cena def. Batista the animal said I Quit as cena tossed him from top of a car

Not the best PPV but it was OK it just didnt have that flair that some of the other ones had
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sucks that Orton has more then likely broken his forearm and we be out of action for awhile
From what I have also gathered, Batiesta will be out for awhile also.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:From what I have also gathered, Batiesta will be out for awhile also.

Batista was leaving after the ppv anyway he has decided to go into an acting career
Orton getting injured broke my heart Sad.
LOVE Ray shavings Punks head. SES is pretty much over.
I hate Jack Swagger.
i figured that Swagger would get disqualified. i don't like him....can't stand Jericho or CM Punk

when does Triple H Return?!?
I heard he was coming back summerslam. Jericho or Punk aren't my favorites, but there really good entertainers, especially Jericho. He's a great villian and knows how to get under the crowds skin. I love how every plan he comes up, blows up in his face.
Aslan Wrote:I heard he was coming back summerslam. Jericho or Punk aren't my favorites, but there really good entertainers, especially Jericho. He's a great villian and knows how to get under the crowds skin. I love how every plan he comes up, blows up in his face.

i can't wait til he comes back...Triple H is one of my favorites....they are good entertainers, but i just can't stand the villian thing but every show has to have a villian
Aslan Wrote:Orton getting injured broke my heart Sad.
LOVE Ray shavings Punks head. SES is pretty much over.
I hate Jack Swagger.

I dont think they will will end SES it will leave things unanswered like who is the masked dude. I think Punk will be on a war path now and just try to destroy anyone in his path. I think this will make the SES more interesting to see.
CardinalAlum Wrote:I dont think they will will end SES it will leave things unanswered like who is the masked dude. I think Punk will be on a war path now and just try to destroy anyone in his path. I think this will make the SES more interesting to see.

wonder who it could be?
Vince McMahon! lol
I seriously think it's Cody Rhodes.
He did do cody rhodes finisher the other night but Idk
Aslan Wrote:Vince McMahon! lol
I seriously think it's Cody Rhodes.

lol

CardinalAlum Wrote:He did do cody rhodes finisher the other night but Idk

could be...
It also could be John Morrison's old Tag partner
Miz???

i can't stand him either