Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 93 Shroder Paideia, OH 89
Final in OT.
I believe the final was Paintsville 93 Shroder Paidia 89

Slone 36
Pugh 19
Grimm 13
Williams was out with a stomach virus...
Score was 93-89 in ot. Plus the run S=P made at the end of the game was a lot of excitement and you could tell who was the home team.
How did Blake Bundy to for Paintsville?
Good win for Paintsville and Slone.
Congrats to Paintsville and to Slone on a great game!!
Congrats Paintsville
Bundy isn't a great outside shooter, but when he drives to the basket he seems to be a lot more consistent. You also got to look at when Paintsville had the ball twice inside a minute they fired up 2 three's instead of trying to run the clock out. Daniel Pugh has stepped his game up tremendously this tourney, hopefully the team will play the way they did tonight, best I've seen them play in a long time. Tomorrow mornings game will take a toll on the Tigers, 2 games within 12 hours, the first going to overtime against a strong/quick SP team out of Cincy.
Congrats Paintsville.

High scoring game for both teams.
Paintsville had the easiest bracket i have ever seen before in my life... They haven't played nobody in this tourney and the refs still had to help them win this game
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:Paintsville had the easiest bracket i have ever seen before in my life... They haven't played nobody in this tourney and the refs still had to help them win this game
???????????????

:wtf1: :wtf1: :wtf1:

"U Know Not!!" Wrote:Paintsville had the easiest bracket i have ever seen before in my life... They haven't played nobody in this tourney and the refs still had to help them win this game
If the refs had called ALL the walks and ALL the over-the-backs against SP, Paintsville would have won by 20 in regulation. I'm surprised JD Vanhoose doesn't need back surgery after this game.Rolleyes Rolleyes
The Tigers played good, they acted intimidated a lil by SP, they weren't getting a body on anyone, just allowed SP to jump over their backs. They didn't get any inside scoring either, they have got to get Williams back and get him to use his strength and his post moves to try to score, I know he can do it, I played with him and against him in practice my senior year when he was a freshman, not to mention when me and the old guys go in and scrimmage against them. As long as Paintsville plays team ball, they will be fine, they cant afford to play selfish.
good game.....id say Landon should have had 50.....congrats
last year i seen paintsville play an Alaskan team in this tourney two men from paintsville sit beside me and i overheard them say I cant believe these kids have traveled all the way from Alaska and get ripped off the way they have here today
Paintsville won that game on a last second shot, that team from Alaska had the same record Paintsville did (1-2) in Pool Play. I think its pretty funny how people think the thing is rigged considering the past two years Paintsville went a combined 1-5 in all their games in pool play and never advanced to play an extra day. Sure some calls go ones way, and some calls go the other, they really let the kids play to keep it on time, so if a call is blowed and not really in a clutch situation so be it.