Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boston Advaces To Eastern Finals
Boston Defteats Cleveland 4-2 Games, to advance To The Eastern Finals

Is LeBron James' Career Over In Cleveland???
LOL.............................. Smile. Ob boy. CANT BE A KING WITH NO RINGS!
Lebron just does not have that killer mentality that the other greats have. He tries to force way too many things and doesn't know when to let the game come to him. As of right now, Lebron James is no more than a regular season highlight reel.

The Celtics looked great these past 3 games. Rondo & Garnett looked great and the two sharpshooters, Pierce & Allen just made the big shots when they where needed. Also, the C's got big time minutes out of Tony Allen.

IMO, Lebron is gone. I realize that Cleveland will throw everything but the kitchen sink at him, but he has to go. Chicago would be a logical choice because they have a really good supporting cast to put around him, but I'm sure the Knicks and Nets will throw a lot of money at him, more so than the Bulls, Heat, Clippers, etc.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Lebron just does not have that killer mentality that the other greats have. He tries to force way too many things and doesn't know when to let the game come to him. As of right now, Lebron James is no more than a regular season highlight reel.

The Celtics looked great these past 3 games. Rondo & Garnett looked great and the two sharpshooters, Pierce & Allen just made the big shots when they where needed. Also, the C's got big time minutes out of Tony Allen.

IMO, Lebron is gone. I realize that Cleveland will throw everything but the kitchen sink at him, but he has to go. Chicago would be a logical choice because they have a really good supporting cast to put around him, but I'm sure the Knicks and Nets will throw a lot of money at him, more so than the Bulls, Heat, Clippers, etc.

i would love i mean love it and soak it all up if the bulls got LeBron James and maybe 1 more good player
The cavs deserve to get beat, especially after they didn't even foul at the end and then walked it up the floor....I hated that! Lebron had a better game with a triple double though, I think lebron is done for in cleveland...he wiull be a knick next season with bosh....they really got outcoached tonight, not blaming it all on the coach but the players was all looking at the coach waiting for him to say foul! Congrats on a good reg season, mvp, but get out of cleveland lebron and go to the knicks with bosh
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Lebron can now go home, rest his little baby elbow, watch Kobe and learn something about winning rings. I think he is gone. He will not win a ring in Clevland. I will say if he goes to the bulls with rose and company, that would be a beastly team. However, I dont see him going to Chicago
theVILLE Wrote:The cavs deserve to get beat, especially after they didn't even foul at the end and then walked it up the floor....I hated that! Lebron had a better game with a triple double though, I think lebron is done for in cleveland...he wiull be a knick next season with bosh....they really got outcoached tonight, not blaming it all on the coach but the players was all looking at the coach waiting for him to say foul! Congrats on a good reg season, mvp, but get out of cleveland lebron and go to the knicks with bosh

Lebron didn't play as bad as he did in game 5, but he still didn't play good with 9 turnovers.

He never really played that aggressive and never showed a sense of urgency.
theVILLE Wrote:The cavs deserve to get beat, especially after they didn't even foul at the end and then walked it up the floor....I hated that! Lebron had a better game with a triple double though, I think lebron is done for in cleveland...he wiull be a knick next season with bosh....they really got outcoached tonight, not blaming it all on the coach but the players was all looking at the coach waiting for him to say foul! Congrats on a good reg season, mvp, but get out of cleveland lebron and go to the knicks with bosh

He had a beast of a game rebounding. Yes, But he should have shot 35 shots. no less. Its win or go home.

BlackcatAlum Wrote:Lebron didn't play as bad as he did in game 5, but he still didn't play good with 9 turnovers.

He never really played that aggressive and never showed a sense of urgency.

:Thumbs:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:He had a beast of a game rebounding. Yes, But he should have shot 35 shots. no less. Its win or go home.

And Lebron is going home. lol.
Nah Nah. HEs going to New York.
Glad the celtics won! I mean they gave up with a lot of time, they got coached, the players were waiting for the signal to foul and they never did, then williams walked it up the floor! But bron played better with triple double! He will be somewhwere else next season and I will support what ever he does! Congrats on a great season and MVP award for the second season, get out of cleveland though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Glad the celtics won! I mean they gave up with a lot of time, they got coached, the players were waiting for the signal to foul and they never did, then williams walked it up the floor! But bron played better with triple double! He will be somewhwere else next season and I will support what ever he does! Congrats on a great season and MVP award for the second season, get out of cleveland though

Does your predictions hurt you down inside now?
I think he's gone.
.Really surprised at last 2 games of this series.
Cleveland cut the lead down to 4 but when Boston went up 14 then by the end of the game Cleveland seemed to be standing around and not even fouling. No urgency and their season was ending. With best record in league they lose much earlier than they would have expected to play a tough series.
Boston seemed to struggle at the end but they are playing well when it counts.
Rondo is doing great.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:LOL.............................. Smile. Ob boy. CANT BE A KING WITH NO RINGS!
:biggrin::lmao::Thumbs:
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Lebron just does not have that killer mentality that the other greats have. He tries to force way too many things and doesn't know when to let the game come to him. As of right now, Lebron James is no more than a regular season highlight reel.

Couldn't agree more.
theVILLE Wrote:Glad the celtics won! I mean they gave up with a lot of time, they got coached, the players were waiting for the signal to foul and they never did, then williams walked it up the floor! But bron played better with triple double! He will be somewhwere else next season and I will support what ever he does! Congrats on a great season and MVP award for the second season, get out of cleveland though
No, your not lol.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Does your predictions hurt you down inside now?
What was it? Cavs in 5? :lmao:
8-21 on shooting doesn't impress me at all..
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Does your predictions hurt you down inside now?

Nope, is till take lebron over anyone in the league
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Nope, is till take lebron over anyone in the league

Yes of course a guy who has more tournovers then field goals in a playoff elimination game, definantly better then everyone. I believe you were trying to argue on another thread that he is more clutch then Kobe???? Looks like he choked again!