Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any word from Montgomery Co??
I was just curious as to the status of the first baseman for Montgomery Co. Has anyone heard anything on how he is? Please post if you have any information as this young man took a very hard hit and many of us have been praying for him!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
phs1986 Wrote:I was just curious as to the status of the first baseman for Montgomery Co. Has anyone heard anything on how he is? Please post if you have any information as this young man took a very hard hit and many of us have been praying for him!!

when did this happen??? Estill County is playing @ Montgomery County right now if it hasn't ended yet
Strikeout King Wrote:when did this happen??? Estill County is playing @ Montgomery County right now if it hasn't ended yet

Happened Saturday @ JC during the tourney. Belfry first baseman hit a line shot which did hit the ground and the first baseball tried to field it and it took a bad hop and hit him in the face/head area. He had to be taken off the field by ambulance. He has been in our prayers and many of us would like to know that he is okay!!

phs1986 Wrote:Happened Saturday @ JC during the tourney. Belfry first baseman hit a line shot which did hit the ground and the first baseball tried to field it and it took a bad hop and hit him in the face/head area. He had to be taken off the field by ambulance. He has been in our prayers and many of us would like to know that he is okay!!

Ouch!! my thoughts and prayers are with him! if i hear anything ill be sure to post
Thanks! That would be appreciated...Smile

i recieved word today that he's ok and that there keeping him out this week
Thank you very much for the update! I was standing not 5 feet from them when they put him in the ambulance and my heart broke for that young man! Glad to hear he is going to be okay!

phs1986 Wrote:Thank you very much for the update! I was standing not 5 feet from them when they put him in the ambulance and my heart broke for that young man! Glad to hear he is going to be okay!

your very much welcome...if i hear anything else ill be sure to let you know....

also if you want you can ask 643DP For More Info As He Has Ties To The Montgomery County Baseball Team
Thanks!! I appreciate the heads up on the contact info!! Smile

phs1986 Wrote:Thanks!! I appreciate the heads up on the contact info!! Smile

your very much welcome Smile

you can find 643DP in my friends and/or the Montgomery County Baseball Threads
Strikeout King Wrote:your very much welcome Smile

you can find 643DP in my friends and/or the Montgomery County Baseball Threads

Thanks again... some of the boys were asking about him tonight as we were getting ready to leave to go to Lawrence Co.. (rained out after traveling an hour and a half)..... It felt good to be able to give them some good news!! Smile

phs1986 Wrote:Thanks again... some of the boys were asking about him tonight as we were getting ready to leave to go to Lawrence Co.. (rained out after traveling an hour and a half)..... It felt good to be able to give them some good news!! Smile

Your Very Much Welcome! if i hear anything else ill be sure to let you know...that happened to Perry Central and Estill County couple years ago, Perry Central Made The Long Haul All The Way To Irvine, Got Off The Bus And The Flood Gates Opened Up, or at least that's what i heard