Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What player shows the most potential in the 58th??
Is there a certain player that everyone thinks has the most potential to dominate....ill post later
The Brown girl from AC, and the knott girl from BL, both are in middle school but can flat out play. I also like the tuttle girl and Castle girl form SF. they are young but have abig upside.
sf has alot of potential...
Chelsie Tuttle and Kayla Hall from SF........Knott from Betsy Layne and maybe Brown from AC...that's about it
some girl from sf - not even sure of her number. her name is gabby? shes in 6th grade i think. she has a lot of potential and i can see her dominating in a few years. i also think chelsie tuttle is a great player.
Gabby?...never heard of her. Does she even play?
i hear alot about kayla hall
i agree tuttle and shes only in middle school
the tuttle girl from sf will be very good in a couple of years
Tuttle has alot of potential and so does kalya hall both are very talented
Kayla Hall, Chelsie Tuttle, and Gabby Bailey from South Floyd.

Megan Jones & Brandi Brown from AC.
Tuttle, Hall, and Bailey from Sf are very talented just to be in the 6th, 7th, and 8th grade!!
the tuttle girl will be awsome in a couple of years shes already good she is one of the girls on the sf team with alot of potential... :theman:
Kayla Hall from SF
A lot of potential to keep getting beat. Just because they play young players doesn't mean they are going to be good later. You have to have talent for that to take place.
"raiders_basketball20" Wrote:sf has alot of potential...
Tuttle will be a threat to deal with later. Has some maturing to do but will definitely be a player.