Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott's Stuart Stamper to Union College
Stuart Stamper of Knott County Central has committed to play at Union College.
Congrats to Stamper, will be a good place to showcase his talent. Would of liked to seen him and Whitaker join up with Hicks at Pikeville, but I guess Union will do.
I don't know what is going on at Union, but they have hit a gold mine with Stamper, Miller, St. Johns and Johnson. WOW! They have recruited some of the top players in the 13th and 14th regions! Good luck Bulldogs!
Congrats Stuart And Union On A Great Freshman Class
He Has Earned Everything!
Congrats Stuart!
Congrats Stuart!
Congrat's to a kid that had a stellar high school career. Best of luck at the collegiate level.
Congrats Stuart !!
Congratulations to Stuart!

Union has brought in a strong local freshman class. This should increase attendance at the home games. I can see everyone of the four incoming freshman contributing their first year there.
Cograts.
Well deserved --alot of hard work and dedication has paid off.
Congradulations Stamper. I'm sure he will be an impact player and do well there.
i know stuart on and off the court since grade school and hes been one of the greatest player ever here at knott co central congrats bro
Does anyone know when Stamper will sign??? With the level of talent that Union has recruited, it should be an exciting 4 years in Barbourville.
Blocked Shot Wrote:Does anyone know when Stamper will sign??? With the level of talent that Union has recruited, it should be an exciting 4 years in Barbourville.

Monday 1:30 PM in KCC Library. A great pickup for Union!
Congrats Stamper
Congrats Stew
Congrats Stew Stamp!
Just heard that Stamper's signing has been changed to Wednesday at 1:30 due to weather. Congrats Stuart for making the decision to go to Union and join a top notch freshman class.
SteppUp Wrote:Congrats Stuart And Union On A Great Freshman Class
He Has Earned Everything!

:Thumbs:
Congratulation Stuart for signing with Union today.
Quote:one of the greatest player ever here at knott co central congrats bro

First of all Congrats to stamper, Well deserved, Great all around passer and scorer and he will prove to be a great asset to Union. However idk about the greatest player ever at Knott Co? I mean yeah hes the all time leading scorer no doubt about it, But hes played five season and they guys record that he beat didnt even have 3 point shots, So id have to disagree.
Mr. Big Shot Wrote:First of all Congrats to stamper, Well deserved, Great all around passer and scorer and he will prove to be a great asset to Union. However idk about the greatest player ever at Knott Co? I mean yeah hes the all time leading scorer no doubt about it, But hes played five season and they guys record that he beat didnt even have 3 point shots, So id have to disagree.

I think it said "ONE" of the greatest. But anyway-Why even make a comment like that at this time. Let Stuart enjoy this chance ,opportunity, and moment in the spotlight. And YES-He is "ONE" of the greatest to ever play at KCC.
He is one of the greatest to ever play at Knott Central. I am not sure how many points he scored,but it was over 2000 because the Mosley girl had over 2000 and he surpassed her. Of course scoring isn't everything. I agree with Rivalrat. He should enjoy this.
Stamper is one of the best to ever play at Knott. I have been impressed with his level of play since he was in 8th grade. Congrats Stu!
Rivalrat Wrote:I think it said "ONE" of the greatest. But anyway-Why even make a comment like that at this time. Let Stuart enjoy this chance ,opportunity, and moment in the spotlight. And YES-He is "ONE" of the greatest to ever play at KCC.

:Thumbs:
Great choice Stuart. Make some noise as a Bulldog!