Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson and Lowe leave Central!!!
That was a good post Hillbilly i had stated that earlier but just didnt put it there do to i didnt feel like reiterating what i had already put...But you did shine a new light on alot...and fox when the girl that tranfers said it then it is probley true...
As far as Lowe having a attitude problem the whole team has attitude problems. As i was told the coaches only have one player that they really like. And why was Kayla not punished for starting an argument with Paige Lowe. Kayla Lowe should have also been punished and from what i have heard she trys to pick fights with all the girls on the team like she is somebody. I think she is afraid of other girls being better than she is. If you ask me there is PCC's whole problem the coaches need to sit her down and tell her she isn't allowed to argue with any of the girls i don't care who she is.
:google:
"15th Fan" Wrote:I really don't know much on Johnson, but as for Lowe, let her go. She has done nothing but cause the team some kinds of problems this year. According to a reliable source, it seems the attitude of the team as a whole is a lot better and more enjoyable since Lowe has left. Like I have said before, if a player quits once like she did at the beginning of the year, she should have never been let to come back even with punishment. I see great things happening for the girls at PC and wish them the best of luck throughout the rest of the season.
I wish PCC all the best but i don't see them getting out of the district. I think Belfry will come in first place and Phelps second.
If they could win one.
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:lol Coleman was promised a car and she never got it to my knowlege lol...and 15th their attitude on that team has changed ALOT they seem so much happier now that the distractions are gone now they can actually concentrate on a game...Instead of worring well who isnt going to show up to practice today...
I really feel sorry for Haley Ratliff having to do it all by herself. Considering she has no help at all. Good Luck Haley and hang in there maybe some of the players will improve enough to help you out this season.
Has anyone reported these two girls transferring to different location to KHSAA? Pike County Central Coach Butcher should do this. It doesn't matter that they make a legal move, it's the principle of it. It's common knowledge that they left because of their playing time, 8th graders starting before they were, unhappy with coach, etc.
As for Johnson i don't know her situation. But for Paige Lowe who wasn't playing basketball anyway because she though in the the towel long before the Christmas break moved for personal reasons. As far as i know she isn't playing basketball anywhere nor does she want too.
TongueoliceLig
"cupcake" Wrote:Has anyone reported these two girls transferring to different location to KHSAA? Pike County Central Coach Butcher should do this. It doesn't matter that they make a legal move, it's the principle of it. It's common knowledge that they left because of their playing time, 8th graders starting before they were, unhappy with coach, etc.
"foulshot" Wrote:I really feel sorry for Haley Ratliff having to do it all by herself. Considering she has no help at all. Good Luck Haley and hang in there maybe some of the players will improve enough to help you out this season.

There are no "I" in team. It takes all five players to make a good team. I don't believe Hailey is doing everything ALL by herself. She is the only person. By stating that, you are demeaning the rest of the team. They have won games when she has gotten into foul trouble and had to sit on the bench.
If it wasn't for her scoring in the 30 point make they wouldn't win a game. And that is so true and everyone knows that the other do play but score very little.
:graduate:
"cupcake" Wrote:There are no "I" in team. It takes all five players to make a good team. I don't believe Hailey is doing everything ALL by herself. She is the only person. By stating that, you are demeaning the rest of the team. They have won games when she has gotten into foul trouble and had to sit on the bench.
"foulshot" Wrote:If it wasn't for her scoring in the 30 point make they wouldn't win a game. And that is so true and everyone knows that the other do play but score very little.
:graduate:

I decided to just check your logic for this comment, and I found some interesting information. Now I've checked almost every thread in this forum for anything derogatory towards Jayme Gilbert or her Clay County Lady Tigers and found nothing. (AND I'M GLAD I DIDN'T. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN UNWARRENTED.) Now, according to the KHSAA stats webpages, Haley Ratliff is averaging right around 23/game. The rest of her team is averaging 41/game. According to the same website, Gilbert is averaging 24/game and the rest of her team is averaging 38. Now, my point is this. I have seen UPTEEN threads about how "Pike Central couldn't do this" or "can't do that without Haley" yet I have seen none of those regarding Gilbert or Clay County. Why is that? Simply put, because foulshot and others feel the need to take shots at PC even when there is no reason for a stab to be taken.

It is my opinion that Gilbert and Ratliff are two of the better players in the Mountauns and statewide as well. They deserve all of the credit they receive. However, when I see a comment like this one, it just makes me sick because some people will criticiize Pike Central for being a "One Woman Show" when other programs are fairly similar in their stats. Makes you wonder if people have opinions or if they really have DIFFERENT AGENDAS.
Is Clay County even in the 15th region? Maybe that's why.
"champ321" Wrote:Is Clay County even in the 15th region? Maybe that's why.

Nobody said that this was a 15th Region only site did they? And even if it was, the comparison still holds merit to all of these comments about Pike Central's team.
Well my opinion weis guy is that you are a trouble maker and everything on this site about Pike Central is nothing but the truth.
"BALLER_50" Wrote:Well my opinion weis guy is that you are a trouble maker and everything on this site about Pike Central is nothing but the truth.

Please give evidence as to where I have "made trouble". Don't be like others and just make accusations so that you can just say that you made accusations.
Listen here you are nothing but a jack ass, i think that you need to go somewhere else. And for you trying to make trouble when you said nobody said that this was a 15th region only site did they from my point of view you were just trying to be a smart ass..
"BALLER_50" Wrote:Listen here you are nothing but a jack ass, i think that you need to go somewhere else. And for you trying to make trouble when you said nobody said that this was a 15th region only site did they from my point of view you were just trying to be a smart ass..

I wasn't trrying to make trouble when I made the 15th Region remark. I was simply making a point. As for name-calling, I won't get into that. Your lack of maturity in this matter is comical.
"WeisGuy" Wrote:Nobody said that this was a 15th Region only site did they? And even if it was, the comparison still holds merit to all of these comments about Pike Central's team.

Well considering that we were talking about the 15th region at that point in the thread, umm maybe that's why.
"champ321" Wrote:Well considering that we were talking about the 15th region at that point in the thread, umm maybe that's why.

I was talking about the whole Girl's Basketball Forum. Not just this thread. No team gets criticized for having a dominant player the way Pike Central does, and to some extent, no player gets criticized the way Haley is criticized for being a dominant player.
"WeisGuy" Wrote:I wasn't trrying to make trouble when I made the 15th Region remark. I was simply making a point. As for name-calling, I won't get into that. Your lack of maturity in this matter is comical.

That's because most of the people that get their panties in a twist when someone says something about their "team" are still in high school. I look at the post times and wonder if their schools teach them anything or if they just allow them to post on BGR all day long!
"BALLER_50" Wrote:Listen here you are nothing but a jack ass, i think that you need to go somewhere else. And for you trying to make trouble when you said nobody said that this was a 15th region only site did they from my point of view you were just trying to be a smart ass..

Good lord child.. I thought we had this discussion once before about the opening of your mouth and revealing how ignorant you are.. If you would read a little bit instead of shooting off at the mouth you would see he has a really good point..

There is more to the state then the 15th region... But i guess you wouldn't know anything about that now would ya?
"WeisGuy" Wrote:I was talking about the whole Girl's Basketball Forum. Not just this thread. No team gets criticized for having a dominant player the way Pike Central does, and to some extent, no player gets criticized the way Haley is criticized for being a dominant player.

I'm not criticizing anyone. I think Haley Ratliff is an awesome player. All I said was that Central wouldn't survive without her. That's my opinion.

Oh and I'm pretty sure we just sit at school and post all day. If you don't go to the school, then don't worry about it.
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:Good lord child.. I thought we had this discussion once before about the opening of your mouth and revealing how ignorant you are.. If you would read a little bit instead of shooting off at the mouth you would see he has a really good point..

There is more to the state then the 15th region... But i guess you wouldn't know anything about that now would ya?

good post there Crazy...

and Weis you do make some very very good points...
why did they leave and where did they go
Guys, keep this thread on topic or it will be closed.
Dosen't matter ...did either really help the team anyways???..Ratliff gets the job done for the whole team!!!
i heard Lowe & Johnson left central because they were getting treade like crap.Lowe is a awesome player she helped take them to state in 2003& regional last years . so dont say shes no good yes she had a bad attitude but she was a great asset to that team in thepast
happy you infisized past b/c all she was this season was a distaction i wish her the best luck on her future but she just didn't fit the team anymore...