Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville I Have A Question???
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE KID THAT PLAYED FOR THE PAINTSVILLE TIGERS....HE WAS A SOPHMORE...HE HAD THE STAFF AND SHINGLES INFECTION, AND SOMEONE TOLD ME HE ALMOST DIED FROM IT!!! WILL HE BE ABLE TO PLAY NEXT YEAR OR IS HE OUT FOREVER???? PLZ LET ME KNOW...AND IF THERES MORE ABOUT HIM LET ME KNOW THAT ALSO:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:
Casey leonard...he said the doctors told him it world be doubtful if was ablw to play
I'm yes it was Leonard, but I'm pretty sure Casey will be able to play next season. I could be wrong but as of last season he said he would be back this season.
i remeber the article but cant think of the name i would like to know also
Yes, Casey Leonard will certainley be able to play next year...
That's good for Casey. Hopefully he gets and stays healthy!!!
good luck to this young man.
Casey showed some bright spots earlier in the year when he got to play. If he works hard in the offseason, this kid could be a good lineman. He definitely gets after it.
Hey guys...thanks for the luck and stuff...but yes i will be returning...im doing weightlifting right now and its going pretty good until the back start bothering me pretty bad...but theres somethign i want to say...i don't believe in the words "GIVING UP" anymore because even if something does happen...im still going to play...but i want to thank everyone for the comments...and good luck to all football teams this year...
Someone told me you were dead!!!!! But i guess your not since you posted that comment....but...good luck this year man...hopefully you'll make it through....like you said...GIVING UP is not what you want to think about....
AMEN,, MAY GOD BLESS YOU...... keep up that attitude and you will go far in life......................Confusedalute:
PaintsvilleFootball Wrote:Hey guys...thanks for the luck and stuff...but yes i will be returning...im doing weightlifting right now and its going pretty good until the back start bothering me pretty bad...but theres somethign i want to say...i don't believe in the words "GIVING UP" anymore because even if something does happen...im still going to play...but i want to thank everyone for the comments...and good luck to all football teams this year...
yep
LazerMan Wrote:AMEN,, MAY GOD BLESS YOU...... keep up that attitude and you will go far in life......................Confusedalute:

I appreciate it...thanks alot...it means alot to me...
Here Some Bad News...i Heard That Mr. Casey Leonard Has Shingles Again And Can't Hardly Walk Very Well...but Someone Has Told That He Trying His Best To Get Better So He Can Hit The Weightroom, What I've Heard Is That He Didn't Go Back To The Hospital Like He Was Going To...he Just Needed To Rest...but Good Luck Him This Year And Hopefully He Will Make It All The Way Through...i've Heard He Has Had Alot Of Rough Times With His Health, But Hopefully Things Will Change For This Football Player...
yeah hes a *****
Man I Hope Everything Goes Good For Casey...Hes A Good Boy And A Talented Athlete...Im Sure Paintsville Needs Him On That O-Line Next Year But For Right Now The Important Thing Is Gettin Him Back To 100%...Best Of Luck To Ya Casey...If You Need Anything Man Im Always Around...
Yes, Casey is a great kid..and he will be playing.
i hope he gets able to play i encourage everyone to play football is an amazing game
The Machine Wrote:i hope he gets able to play i encourage everyone to play football is an amazing game

Hey man thanks for caring...yeah i hope i get better and be able to hit the field here pretty soon....
yay
yeah i hope so too
Degree Wrote:yeah i hope so too

Man idk...i've not been feeling well for the best 3 weeks when i was suppose to go back to weightlifting...so idk...i guess we'll have to find out later on in the year
Casey,
Man, know and believe without a doubt, your gonna be back on the field!
If you believe without a shadow of a doubt, It's gonna work out, IT WILL!
When the going gets tough, keep on believing and it'll happen for you.
evrythings gonna work out man! you'll be ready to go before you know it.
Thanks Vince, but i start weightlifting Monday for the first time since i have been out for 3 weeks, but i hope the Staph and Shingles don't pop up on me again because that really screwed my football career up pretty bad, and i would like to at least finish a season all the way...