Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duke 78 West Virginia 57 (NCAA - Final Four)
Duke moves on to the Championship game monday. They will face the Butler Bulldogs!!

Go Duke!!
Woo baby! So much for Duke's road being easy. We just beat UK's opponents by 20, that's how easy we make it look!
actually it was 21 lol..
Haha...i meant for there to be a + sign.
pc_you_know Wrote:woo baby! So much for duke's road being easy. We just beat uk's opponents by 20, that's how easy we make it look!

lol.
Ahh god, here come the UK fans saying "we're" not part of the team NYY10.
all i have to say is lets go duke and win our 4th national championship
PC_You_Know Wrote:Ahh god, here come the UK fans saying "we're" not part of the team NYY10.

Did anyone say anything pertaining to that? I don't think so.

I just noticed that it was easy to light a fire in you with a little remark, so I decided to do so. No harm, no foul.
MiddlesboroAlumni Wrote:Did anyone say anything pertaining to that? I don't think so.

I just noticed that it was easy to light a fire in you with a little remark, so I decided to do so. No harm, no foul.

So then what were you referring to when you underlined and bolded the word "we"?

That's what I thought.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Ahh god, here come the UK fans saying "we're" not part of the team NYY10.

Your not apart of the team.

Apart of the fan base, yes.

Like Duke more than UK?
Duck Fuke!!!!!
I hate to say it but I don't think Kentucky would have defeated Duke. Duke looks awfully strong right now. For one thing they are hitting a lot of threes and we know defending threes has been at times a weakness of Kentucky's and Kentucky didn't consistently shoot 3s well themselves.
..Butler is good but they'll have their hands full Monday.
..Has anybody heard the extent of the West Virginia player's injury? I was afraid it might be an ACL or miniscus tear.
anyone got the latest on desean butler i might be an huge duke fan but butler is one of favorite players for wv
:****happe
uhavenoidea Wrote:Your not apart of the team.

Apart of the fan base, yes.

Like Duke more than UK?

My favorite thing on this site. I love seeing people try to talk smack to someone else on here and they can't even use English properly.

And yes, I do like Duke more than UK, I grew up in Ohio, I have been a Duke fan since I was little, but since I live in KY I will also support that state's school.
PC_You_Know Wrote:My favorite thing on this site. I love seeing people try to talk smack to someone else on here and they can't even use English properly.

And yes, I do like Duke more than UK, I grew up in Ohio, I have been a Duke fan since I was little, but since I live in KY I will also support that state's school.

I didn't know this was grammarrivals.com.

It's grammar, not english.

My favorite thing on this site, is knowing that it's so easy to get in your head.

Whether it's your or you're. Your not apart of Duke in anyway, even though your a big fan. Apart of the fan base is all.
uhavenoidea Wrote:I didn't know this was grammarrivals.com.

It's grammar, not english.

My favorite thing on this site, is knowing that it's so easy to get in your head.

Whether it's your or you're. Your not apart of Duke in anyway, even though your a big fan. Apart of the fan base is all.

Wah? I heard UK lost.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Wah? I heard UK lost.

Wah? lol And you was talking about my english.

Nice attempt at humor! They lost, that's right I said they, not WE.

Aww, somebody have to tell ya about the game. Don't mommy let you watch TV anymore? Well I hope she at least let's you hunt eggs today.

God, I love how it's so easy to mess with with your mind.

Happy Easter to everyone that's apart of BGR in any way.
uhavenoidea Wrote:Wah? lol And you was talking about my english.

Nice attempt at humor! They lost, that's right I said they, not WE.

Aww, somebody have to tell ya about the game. Don't mommy let you watch TV anymore? Well I hope she at least let's you hunt eggs today.

God, I love how it's so easy to mess with with your mind.

Happy Easter to everyone that's apart of BGR in any way.

Man, you're having a fit on the internet, step away from the computer and take a breath.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Man, you're having a fit on the internet, step away from the computer and take a breath.

I'm having a fit from laughing my a** off at how upset you got/getting.

If it makes you feel better, I say your apart of their team. Duke is my 2nd favorite team and has been since Redick.

Just having alittle fun on easter man, I wish you and all your family the best.
PC_You_Know Wrote:My favorite thing on this site. I love seeing people try to talk smack to someone else on here and they can't even use English properly.

What the **** does growing up in ohio have to do with duke? You do know duke is in NC, right?
TheRealVille Wrote:What the **** does growing up in ohio have to do with duke? You do know duke is in NC, right?

I'm pointing out that I didn't always live in KY, so I was not a KY fan before I was a fan of Duke.

I didn't know I had to clarify that, I figured it would be understood.
TheRealVille Wrote:What the **** does growing up in ohio have to do with duke? You do know duke is in NC, right?
Good point. I lived in Ohio for 9 years and I lived in Indiana for 8 years but I have hated Duke for as long as I can remember. I am pretty sure that I would hate Duke basketball if I moved to Durham, NC. "The Stomp" sealed the deal for me.
Duke deserves it! They are playing better than anyone right now...Im cheering against you but i say that Duke wins
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
I hate Duke, but you got to give them props. They got the job done when the other 1 seeds didn't.
Aslan Wrote:I hate Duke, but you got to give them props. They got the job done when the other 1 seeds didn't.

True. Duke has played solid basketball throughout the tournament and fortunately for them seem to be peaking at the perfect time. They will win the title game by 10+.