Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky/Ohio All Star Game
The following players have been selected to represent Kentucky in the Annual KY/OH All Star Game that will be held at Thomas More College April 10th.

Kentucky All Stars:

6'7 Colt Barnhill (East Carter)
6'5 Jomari Bradshaw (Waggener)
6'3 Demarko Foster (Newport)
6'7 Donovan Gibbs (Iroquois)
6'3 Vance Hall (Franklin Co)
5'11 Thomas Jackson (Jeffersontown)
6'4 Jeremiah Johnson (Holmes)
6'5 Ricardo Johnson (Holmes)
6'4 Keisten Jones (Ballard)
6'0 Jarrod Polson (West Jessamine)
6'7 Tanner Peurach (Lexcath)
6'5 Orlando Rutledge (Fern Creek)
6'8 Jamal Stephenson (Pleasure Ridge Park)
6'9 Curtis Washington (Elizabethtown)
6'4 Shaquille Wilson (Christian Co)

Congrats to all those selected. Looking at the roster, this is one of the better teams to to play for KY in this series.
The Ohio team will feature three Ohio St commits:

6'2 Aaron Craft
6'4 Jordan Sibert
6'6 JD Weatherspoon

They also have one Xavier commit:

6'9 Griffin McKenzie

And the son of Clark Kellogg is also on the roster:

6'2 Nick Kellogg

Should be a very good game with a lot of D1 talent out there on the floor.
Does Mr. Basketball have something going on that weekend?
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Does Mr. Basketball have something going on that weekend?

Yea pondering if he should go to UK or U of L hahaha :lmao:
Looks like Ohio's roster is loaded.
Not really that important of a question but did a group of Kentucky all stars ever have to face off with the likes of LeBron James or Greg Oden? Just wondering if anyone knows.
itzAmazing Wrote:Looks like Ohio's roster is loaded.
Not really that important of a question but did a group of Kentucky all stars ever have to face off with the likes of LeBron James or Greg Oden? Just wondering if anyone knows.

Oden was from Lawrence North, IN and I don't think either he or Conley JR played in the Kentucky-Indiana All star game.

All three above mentioned players never played in the KY-OH or KY-IN All star games...atleast I don't think they did.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Does Mr. Basketball have something going on that weekend?

This game is usually for KY kids who haven't really decided yet on college or who are still trying to get their name out there.

That's why I stated in the first post that this is one of the better Kentucky rosters that I've ever seen.

Rarely do you have guys like Ricardo Johnson and Donovan Gibbs playing in this.
Mike Conley did play in the Kentucky Indiana all star game. He had a triple double in the first half. Oden broke his hand in the Indiana state playoffs and didn't play in the game. This was the same year that South Laurel won state.