Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Co. committs to Fast Lane Classic
Christian County, who many feel will be the number one team in the sate next season has committed to play in the annual Fast Lane Classic at Sheldon Clark High School in Inez Nov. 27. Bowling Green and Lou. Eastern has also committed thus far. Shaping up to be another great showcase
Do you know any other teams in it? They was alot of very good match ups last year.
I take it that Christian Co is not losing anyone important.
I'm pretty sure they lose Shaquille Wilson, but other than him I don't think they lost anyone significant.
They very well could be the pick to win it in the beginning of the polls next year.
Christian Co will for sure be top 3 or 4 next year but I don't know about top team in the state.

They lose Shaquille Wilson, Jermichael Ray, Trey Gayle, and Gary Bowman from this year's team. Wilson is the biggest loss as 2 of Christian Co's losses this past season came with him not playing due to a concussion. They lost to East Carter and Mason Co by 3 in the AIT.

They do return one of the best 4-somes in the state though led by Mr. Basketball candidate Anthony Hickey. Along with him, they also return D1 prospects Veontae Lewis and Donovan Kates. Marcoreyon Tandy will be counted on to step in and fill the void of Wilson, as he saw significant minutes this year and performed well in the state tournament.

At this point, I'd have the top 3 teams like this:

1. Clark Co
2. Lou. Eastern
3. Christian Co