Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elisha Justice named Mr. Basketball (VIDEO)
BGR,

[YOUTUBE="Shelby Valley's Elisha Justice wins 2010 Kentucky Mr. Basketball"]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fyK7uNNa3xk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fyK7uNNa3xk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

- Rock
www.twitter.com/derekwymt
www.derekforrest.com
nice video.

Although I would've said at the front. #3 on the Jersey, but #1 in kentucky, not only because he'll be wearing the #1 in the Ky-Ind. all star game, but because he's your Mr. Basketball.

Or something like that, but great vid, keep up the good work. Try and learn Brian how to do something while you with WYMT, just kidding.

Nice quotes at the end, superman, just-ice, etc. but now you can call him Mr. Basketball, nice touch.
uhavenoidea Wrote:nice video.

Although I would've said at the front. #3 on the Jersey, but #1 in kentucky, not only because he'll be wearing the #1 in the Ky-Ind. all star game, but because he's your Mr. Basketball.

Or something like that, but great vid, keep up the good work. Try and learn Brian how to do something while you with WYMT, just kidding.

Nice quotes at the end, superman, just-ice, etc. but now you can call him Mr. Basketball, nice touch.

that is how he is introduced at home games ...
rock19701 Wrote:that is how he is introduced at home games ...

Very True. Good Point.
Great video!! I absolutely loved it.
As always you guys keep outdoing yourself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Awesone video, wymt should have a special with Coach Cooher and the starting 5 on the news. That would be pretty cool.
one of the if not the greatest point gaurds eastern ky will ever see