Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida Drops Brandon Knight
And then there were four. Ish. While Billy Donovan couldn’t be reached for comment (on account of me not having his phone number,) Dave Telep of Scout.com is reporting that Florida has removed itself from Brandon Knights list of suitors. This leaves Kentucky, Kansas, UConn and maybe Syracuse as potential destinations. From what I can gather, the general feeling about Knight is that he is likely to end up at Kentucky. However, as of late there has been some discussion on whether he might like to stay close to home and play for the Gators. One of those choices is no longer an option. Things continue to look up for Cal’s Cats.
Per KSR
Good to hear, I guess!
He is Kentucky bound and I think we all have known this ever since Cal began pursuing him.
sounds good to me.
Kentucky's and ours alone.
Why did Florida drop him? That worries me a little. Or is just one of those deals where Florida wants to focus on other recruits?
Is Florida saying they don't want him or they gave up since they know he isn't coming? That way I guess they let other recruits know they need somebody at that position.
KNIGHT!!!!!!

IMO he is UK bound, ESPN is just delaying the announcement for ratings.

with

Poole Jr. 4* UK commit
Enes Kanter 5* UK commit
Brandon Knight 5* UK final four
CJ Leslie 5* UK leads

We are gonna have a top 5 class again
BTW you gotta love Coach Cal
Jeff Drummond at Kentucky Ink reported about 2 weeks ago that Knight had met with Florida and he was hearing then that Knight had informed them his intentions to go to UK and just wanted them to know his mind was made up. This news makes alot of sense if you tie it in with Drummond's story.
The Iceboxx Wrote:KNIGHT!!!!!!

IMO he is UK bound, ESPN is just delaying the announcement for ratings.

with

Poole Jr. 4* UK commit
Enes Kanter 5* UK commit
Brandon Knight 5* UK final four
CJ Leslie 5* UK leads

We are gonna have a top 5 class again

You only listed 4 people. With us loosing 3 seniors, Patterson, Wall, and most likely Cousins we should have 2 more spots open. Who else is Cal after?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:You only listed 4 people. With us loosing 3 seniors, Patterson, Wall, and most likely Cousins we should have 2 more spots open. Who else is Cal after?

i read a article i think on espn, where it said that dodson along with orton could possible go with, wall, patterson.cousins, and bledsoe, plus the seniors
Cal is a H*ll of a recruiter isn't he? I look forward to another good class of freshmen. I don't see us ever having another group like this years though. At least not as far as freshmen go.
cougarpride08 Wrote:You only listed 4 people. With us loosing 3 seniors, Patterson, Wall, and most likely Cousins we should have 2 more spots open. Who else is Cal after?

Josh Selby 5* guard

or

Doron Lamb 5 * Guard

both are Mcdonalds all americans, and jordan brand all americns. They both also have UK in there final cut
cuppett777 Wrote:i read a article i think on espn, where it said that dodson along with orton could possible go with, wall, patterson.cousins, and bledsoe, plus the seniors

Are they saying transferring or NBA for him? I had heard about the small possibility of Hood transferring but I could not imagine UK losing:
Wall
Cousins
Patterson
Bledsoe
Orton
Dodson
Hood

That would be 7 players!!!!!
Josh Selbys profile, He is the #2 Guard and #4 Overall

http://rivals.yahoo.com/Kentucky/basketb...m.mRLwOrF_

Doron Lamb

http://rivals.yahoo.com/Kentucky/basketb...6DAwzwOrF_
Yeah, if you got to Rivals all the Top 25 players that are still undecided have UK as one of their top choices!!
exactly what i did. lol
That is huge! Is Harrelson staying or is he gone?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cuppett777 Wrote:i read a article i think on espn, where it said that dodson along with orton could possible go with, wall, patterson.cousins, and bledsoe, plus the seniors

Bledsoe, Orton and Dodson are not going anywhere.
vundy33 Wrote:Bledsoe, Orton and Dodson are not going anywhere.

Using logic from the full season I think it would have to be no. But looking at the crazy mock drafts these players will get the big head.
It's easy to give up on a player who has already given up on you.
Harrleson is a junior, he will be back as a senior next season.
Man I think Orton should look at Patterson and think strongly about coming back for 2011 and improving his stock to a Lottery Pick!