Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orton F-Bomb???
Did anyone else who watched the game hear Daniel Orton drop an F-bomb after he got hurt late in the second half??

Speaking of ^ that...why did Calipari play so many starters that late into the game?? This is not the time of year to worry about padding stats or anything like that.
yea i heard it.
I personally wasn't expecting that...he seems to be a good kid who doesn't lose his temper too often.
lol yea, it was pretty funny. Always remember this kids are only 19-20
Wasn't it mofo to be exact? lol
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:I personally wasn't expecting that...he seems to be a good kid who doesn't lose his temper too often.
I wouldnt really consider him a bad kid for letting MOFO slip after hitting the deck as hard as he did
He apologized on twitter for it, said he would pray about it lol.
It happens, the kid just landed HARD on his back, and I doubt he was thinking that there would be a mic just a few feet away when it occurred...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:I personally wasn't expecting that...he seems to be a good kid who doesn't lose his temper too often.

:dontthink
This is such a non-issue that I'm closing this thread. The kid got hurt and yelled an expletive as many of us would, and have when we've been injured.

This kid just happened to have a camera and mic nearby. Would you want someone to broadcast your language after you stub your toe on the coffee table in the middle of the night on your way to the bathroom?

It happens to all of us, and if anyone is to blame, it's CBS for putting a mic so close to the floor.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]