Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
joseph wood shine?
joseph wood is a big, strong, and powerful ball player will he be the leader for the oc rebels this season?
yes hands down the best player owen will have this year he can be a d1 player
ball player 44 Wrote:joseph wood is a big, strong, and powerful ball player will he be the leader for the oc rebels this season?
How big?how strong? What position? Little more info
he is 6ft 220 4.8 40 285 bench 430 squat when he was a junior avg 120 yards a game and he is a fullback
Was he #40
yes he was #40
nky Wrote:Was he #40

yes
rebel 4 life Wrote:yes
thanks The game I saw him play in last year(Holy Cross) he wasn't a DI player. From what I saw maybe DIII or NAIA.
I'm sure he is quality for Owen County, but it will be hard to land a D-1 scholarship running a 4.8. There is 300 pound D-lineman that run that...I hope the best for him this coming season.
4.8 is not D-1 fast. 285 is also not that much. So, if he averaged 120 yards a game, then Owen played 11 games, so he rushed for 1320?
KYcoalminer Wrote:4.8 is not D-1 fast. 285 is also not that much. So, if he averaged 120 yards a game, then Owen played 11 games, so he rushed for 1320?
he had 84 in the Holy Cross game and was so/so. I don't know about the other games or the competition he played against.
Agreed with the 40 time because it was probably handed timed by coach or something (meaning it's not completely accurate)
rebel 4 life Wrote:he is 6ft 220 4.8 40 285 bench 430 squat when he was a junior avg 120 yards a game and he is a fullback

According to the KHSAA website, which only has his stats for the first 4 games, he played in 4 games carried the ball 33 times and gained a total 197 yards. This is 49 yds. per game average. He must have turned it on the next 6 or 7 games to average 120 yds. per game. If this is the case, he would have to average 160 yds. per game for the next 7 games to have a 120 yds. per game average. I find this hard to believe.
i guess you will just have to watch and see wat he does this yr, yes the hype is to high but his stats for the 09 season are messed up. yes he can only bench 285 but think about it he still has a yr to go and as far as 40 time he is a fullback all they are is a linemen that can run and catch the ball and his forty time will improve throughout the yr.
fbcoachnoitall Wrote:According to the KHSAA website, which only has his stats for the first 4 games, he played in 4 games carried the ball 33 times and gained a total 197 yards. This is 49 yds. per game average. He must have turned it on the next 6 or 7 games to average 120 yds. per game. If this is the case, he would have to average 160 yds. per game for the next 7 games to have a 120 yds. per game average. I find this hard to believe.

yes i put it wrong my bad but mark my words teams will have to stop him to beat owen and i saw him yesterday working out and he will be a force teams around owen will not be able to stop this young man
rebel 4 life Wrote:yes i put it wrong my bad but mark my words teams will have to stop him to beat owen and i saw him yesterday working out and he will be a force teams around owen will not be able to stop this young man

Not a big deal, just it really is hard for coaches and teams to keep the kids focused on being a team player when others post or quote false numbers. It can really cause a lot of problems for that player and his teammates.
fbcoachnoitall Wrote:Not a big deal, just it really is hard for coaches and teams to keep the kids focused on being a team player when others post or quote false numbers. It can really cause a lot of problems for that player and his teammates.
yeah really sorry where are you from ? what area
Joey is a remarkable ball player he started varsity FB his sophmore year which is pretty good considering the size Owen had that year. He started over two seniors and two or three juniors for that spot. Also he not only runs the ball wel but he has an excellent attitude also. Every one on the team looks up to this young man.
Rebel#38 Wrote:Joey is a remarkable ball player he started varsity FB his sophmore year which is pretty good considering the size Owen had that year. He started over two seniors and two or three juniors for that spot. Also he not only runs the ball wel but he has an excellent attitude also. Every one on the team looks up to this young man.

argee and with there 6 foot 6 tightend and decent recivers and good line and backs coming back this is a team to look out for
Why is the title of this thread in the form of a question?
rebel 4 life Wrote:argee and with there 6 foot 6 tightend and decent recivers and good line and backs coming back this is a team to look out for

You have terrible grammar skills btw.
there just wanting to know what you think about him
The Iceboxx Wrote:You have terrible grammar skills btw.

i know i am no good at typeing or writing please excuse
we are football players why would we worry bout grammar lol
rebelj40 Wrote:we are football players why would we worry bout grammar lol

lol
My point is, THis kids name is Joseph Wood correct?

Why is the title of the thread "Joseph Wood Shine"? What done shine have to do with anything. Are you asking, Do we think he is going to shine on the field? Or is that part of his name?
The Iceboxx Wrote:My point is, THis kids name is Joseph Wood correct?

Why is the title of the thread "Joseph Wood Shine"? What done shine have to do with anything. Are you asking, Do we think he is going to shine on the field? Or is that part of his name?

i will speak for this his name is joseph wood and why shine was on there was he was asking a question about joey if he do well on the field if that help you in any way