Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats Betsy Layne Bobcats
[COLOR="Blue"]Congrats to the Betsy Layne Bobcats on a very good season, 58th distict champions and making it to the regional finals.

Congrats to coach JR Newsome and his coaching staff (Gary Keathley, Bryan Dixon, Randy Coleman, Troy Cole) on a job well done.

Congrats to each of the seniors(Bryce Adkins, Jordan Newman, Colt Stumbo, Steven Johnson, Adam Howell) for helping to put Betsy Layne basketball back on the map.

To each of the returning players, work even harder because the prize is in sight.

Coach Howard[/COLOR]
Great Post; Great Thread!!!!!
congrats on a good season betsy layne. i was very suprised with your team. LOTS of talent on this team. good luck next year.
Congrats on a good season!
Congrats Betsy Layne on a spectacular season!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
congrats bobcats you are a team to be proud of. I know the seniors wished they had one more year. The remaining team better enjoy it they will miss it when its gone. You all
Betsy Layne has been successful in middle school and HS. HS bobcats make it to the finals of the region, and give SV a great game. The middle school won county, and was one of the best teams in the state. Congrats.
Betsy Layne's got it going on with the Basketball program, Boys And Girls always a threat. Congratulations