Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 2010/2011
And how might the 14th region champs defend their title next year? They still have quiet a bit of talent returning. i think it will look like this.

1.zach davis
2.mikey slone
3.nason roberts
4.seth adams
5.and the other spot wide open.

your thoughts?
Good talent returning but the superstars are gone.
The region will be down altogether next year....
I look for Knott to be the top contender for another Sweet 16 berth. Hazard is going to be good next year also.
zaga_fan Wrote:Good talent returning but the superstars are gone.
The region will be down altogether next year....
I look for Knott to be the top contender for another Sweet 16 berth. Hazard is going to be good next year also.

I agree, the 14th as a whole will be way down next year with Perry/Knott/Hazard losing good talent. It will be as bad as the 13th, 15th and 16th :yikes:.
At this point Knott is probably the favorites for next year. They return more than anybody else.
Who will coach them?
ky wildcats Wrote:Who will coach them?

I have a feeling Fraley will be back.
They also have a transfer from Lexington? I think, and some huge 8th graders coming up.
greenstuff22 Wrote:And how might the 14th region champs defend their title next year? They still have quiet a bit of talent returning. i think it will look like this.

1.zach davis
2.mikey slone
3.nason roberts
4.seth adams

your thoughts?

all ready filled in bub, tranferred in yesterday, a 6'4" sophmore from louisivlle!:1:
I don't know what everyone else had this year but Hazard's middle school team was one of the best I've seen in the 14th region in a while. And their 6th grade was tough as well. Their future looks very good, especially with Jordan Olinger having 3 more years left in high school. They look like in a year or two they could be making another run at a couple more Sweet 16 appearances.
HeGotGame Wrote:They also have a transfer from Lexington? I think, and some huge 8th graders coming up.

Yep, it's true, KCC received a new transfer from Lafayette. His sister will also be playing for the Lady PATS next year.
Hazard returns 3 starters (Back, BJ Combs, Olinger) plus 6th man Jon Combs and the Spencer kid who had some nice moments, when given a chance. Great 8th grade class coming up(8th grader Hollon could be in rotation by mid season).

Olinger and Zach Davis might be the best 2 players in the region next year.

You also do not know who will transfer to and from.

Hazard and Knott Co. should be best 2 teams.
Hazard will be really good with Matt Day and Hobert Asher in the lineup next year.
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Hazard will be really good with Matt Day and Hobert Asher in the lineup next year.

matt day will not be at hazard next season
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:matt day will not be at hazard next season

Now just how would you know that? Your son went to pcc. why cant Day go to Hazard.
[quote=greenstuff22]And how might the 14th region champs defend their title next year? They still have quiet a bit of talent returning. i think it will look like this.

1.zach davis
2.mikey slone
3.nason roberts
4.seth adams

Adams was the probably the best pure shooter on this years team but not much playing time left to give him after Cox, Stamper, Mullins, and Bartrum. Knott will be at the top of the region again next year.
catfan1 Wrote:[quote=greenstuff22]And how might the 14th region champs defend their title next year? They still have quiet a bit of talent returning. i think it will look like this.

1.zach davis
2.mikey slone
3.nason roberts
4.seth adams

Adams was the probably the best pure shooter on this years team but not much playing time left to give him after Cox, Stamper, Mullins, and Bartrum. Knott will be at the top of the region again next year.

True. Adams can light it up when he is on.
Whos the new kid that transferred in? Anyone know his name? I saw him at the pep rally the other night, he looks to be about 6'3 or so. I saw him dunking so he appeared to be very athletic.
catfan1 Wrote:Whos the new kid that transferred in? Anyone know his name? I saw him at the pep rally the other night, he looks to be about 6'3 or so. I saw him dunking so he appeared to be very athletic.

first name's Tino.. don't know his last name. He'll be a junior next year. I hear he's super athletic but idk anything else about him
i talked with a KCC player today and asked about the transfer and he said he is tall,athletic. and said the kid can really get up. said he was doing some pretty crazy stuff dunking wise. so i would say this kid will get KCC a big lift next season. They have to be the favorites.
bobcatbball Wrote:Now just how would you know that? Your son went to pcc. why cant Day go to Hazard.

My son went to PCC???lol buddy were you ever wrong! im just 22 myself lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:My son went to PCC???lol buddy were you ever wrong! im just 22 myself lol

Everyone thinks they know who everyone is lol
is this new kid for sure going to get eligible for next year.
zaga_fan Wrote:Everyone thinks they know who everyone is lol

If i had a son that went to pcc i was a daddy at the age of 6-8 or something lol...Never heard of that...I didnt know i had a son what was his name???:thanks:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:If i had a son that went to pcc i was a daddy at the age of 6-8 or something lol...Never heard of that...I didnt know i had a son what was his name???:thanks:

Dang...you started young, didn't ya? :Nodding:
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Dang...you started young, didn't ya? :Nodding:

apparently???Id like to kno who my son is?? If went to pcc maybe i could cheer for them...No never mind still couldnt lol j/k
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
zaga_fan Wrote:Everyone thinks they know who everyone is lol

Yeah really! I've been accused of being several different people!:igiveup:
killerb Wrote:Yeah really! I've been accused of being several different people!:igiveup:

Haha
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"