Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KHSAA Reps at KCC-PCC Game
Word is that represenatives from KHSAA will be at KCC-PCC game tonight in Jackson. Heard that Tackett and asst. commish for basketball ( over the officials division) will be there.
Niiiiice.
:please:
Ballers Wrote:Niiiiice.
Captain Crook Wrote:Word is that represenatives from KHSAA will be at KCC-PCC game tonight in Jackson. Heard that Tackett and asst. commish for basketball ( over the officials division) will be there.

Did your daddy Tommy tell you that info? And by the way, Tackett is the Assistant Commish, he is trying to get the Commissioners job when Bridgett Devries retires, but hasn't got it yet. So I guess everyone better be on their best behavior tonight, yeah right. :lmao:
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Did your daddy Tommy tell you that info? And by the way, Tackett is the Assistant Commish, he is trying to get the Commissioners job when Bridgett Devries retires, but hasn't got it yet. So I guess everyone better be on their best behavior tonight, yeah right. :lmao:

DT told me
This should be interesting if it holds true.
Makes you wonder why of all games would they pick this one?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:Makes you wonder why of all games would they pick this one?

Reason Number 1 - The junk that went down after the game last year.
Reason Number 2 - The junk that went down yesterday.
Reason Number 3 - It's maybe the most competitive Regional Championship in Ky.
zaga_fan Wrote:Reason Number 1 - The junk that went down after the game last year.

I absolutely agree, especially with reason #3.
zaga_fan Wrote:Reason Number 1 - The junk that went down after the game last year.

What happened on these two nites?
EOE Wrote:What happened on these two nites?

1. Regional championship game between Perry/Hazard last year. Fights broke out everywhere after the game. I mean EVERYWHERE. It was crazy.
2. The pep sections for Perry/Wolfe starting fighting. They stopped the game just to stop the fight.