Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knott Co. Central Patriots
54.29%
Perry Co. Central Commodores
45.71%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central vs. Perry Co. Central (14th Region Championship)
I am going out on a limb - I predict OVERTIME for the pats and the dores! GL both teams...
zaga_fan Wrote:I tell you what man.
I am definitely not a gambler...
but if Knott wins I'll go straight to the vending machines and snatch you a snickers.
BUT....
if Perry wins you have to get me a cheese danish:eyeroll:

Cheese danish it is, i expect the snickers tho!
Lleyton21 Wrote:I am going out on a limb - I predict OVERTIME for the pats and the dores! GL both teams...

Ok, your prediction is overtime. But who wins?
Perry Central 66
Knott Central 62

Gonna be a dandy in Jackson tonight.
Im shocked there has only been 34 comments on this game. Where has everyone been?
catfan1 Wrote:KCC by 4 because of the two games with Hazard and Breathitt, has them battle tested within the last week while Perry has not had a close game in two weeks since the loss to Hazard. Could be advantage Knott!

So Perry blowing out their first two opponents in the tournament will have no affect on them against Knott? That makes no sense. But then again nothing you say makes sense.

catfan1 Wrote:Whoever wins has a good chance of winning the first game at state against Butler and possibly win the second game now that GRC lost tonight. Maybe a rematch with Shelby Valley for either Perry or Knott in the final four of the Sweet Sixteen. That would be awesome for two mountain teams to meet in the final four!

Perry has a good chance at winning the first game and maybe the second, Knott has no chance at winning the first round game. We have seen how Knott does against teams outside of the mountains.
We will see. Knott has as good of a chance to win at state as Perry does. That makes no sense. I hope to see you on here tonight if Knott does win!
Actually both have the ability to win at Rupp. I hope Perry wins, but I'm glad it will be one of these two representing the 14th region.
Like I said all year I think PCC is the best team in the 14th. This one should be a dandy and I say PCC wins a close one.
PCC 57
KCC 53
catfan1 Wrote:We will see. Knott has as good of a chance to win at state as Perry does. That makes no sense. I hope to see you on here tonight if Knott does win!

IMO Knott doesn't have the D to win at state
Knott by 10!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
triplemaniaman Wrote:Yes they are. They have also had the benefit of playing 8 on 5 in both games. Their luck will run out tonight.

Perry, 62-57.

hmm, well whats your excuse for your 20+pt loss in the district championship game?

anyway, I think Dillon Cornett decided this game. If he is held under 12pts, i think knott wins. if he has a big game then Perry will roll on. Im a big Knott co. fan, but i just don't think the Patriots will pull this one out.

PCC-51
KCC-50.

Prove me wrong Pats.
Aslan Wrote:I like the way Perry's playing right now. Knott had the tougher road to the finals and imo that will have an impact on the outcome tonight. There just going to have more legs than Knott.
Perry by 8.
61-53

I don't understand why you even post your predictions. Everyone already knows you're gonna pick Perry, even if its against an NBA team.

KCC by 3. They've played 2 extremely tough games in the region and they want their hard work to pay off.
catfan1 Wrote:We will see. Knott has as good of a chance to win at state as Perry does. That makes no sense. I hope to see you on here tonight if Knott does win!

It doesn't matter who has the better chance of winning at state. Neither of these teams could get past the 2nd round.