Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott County 74 - Franklin County 56 (11th Region Championship)
Final from EKU.

Scott County advaces to play Belfry in the first round of the Sweet Sixteen at WKU on March 11 at 1:30 PM.
Looks like Scott County's boys and girls will be attending the sweet 16 this year.
Scott County is getting hot at the right time!
Scott will advance to second round.
uk02 Wrote:Looks like Scott County's boys and girls will be attending the sweet 16 this year.

The Scott Co boys have a very tough game with Lafayette before getting to Rupp.
The boys have their own forrum.
What kind of size does Scott Co have?
Congrats to Scott Co. Glad to see them make it back to the Sweet 16
pirate4287 Wrote:What kind of size does Scott Co have?

they have real good size. I think the have about 4 or 5 players over 6 foot
Scott County does not have a player 6'.They do have (1) one at 5'11" but the next tallest is 5'10" and they have (3) three at that heigth.Foot work is there ace in the hole,
and having a keen knowledge of where the ball is and were it will go-coupled with the
intense in your face style of play.Notice also that they start an 8th grader at the post and have (2)two 8th graders that come off the bench.Believe me that their size comes straight from the heart and their tenacious style comes straight from their Coach-and he knows the game very very well.
Bluemoon Wrote:Scott County does not have a player 6'.They do have (1) one at 5'11" but the next tallest is 5'10" and they have (3) three at that heigth.Foot work is there ace in the hole,
and having a keen knowledge of where the ball is and were it will go-coupled with the
intense in your face style of play.Notice also that they start an 8th grader at the post and have (2)two 8th graders that come off the bench.Believe me that their size comes straight from the heart and their tenacious style comes straight from their Coach-and he knows the game very very well.

maybe they just seem taller to me lol. they are one of the best teams i have seen play this year
I remember them not being very big when Shelby County played them, but they were very good at rebounding and defense.
Im not trying to be smartalecky or anyhting-its just that the Coach is my son-in-law and the assistant is my daughter.I know this team very very well.They are tough.