Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working out
Whats some good exercise's for the abs and pexs area, besides Push ups and Sit ups lol

Anybody that workout take that powder stuff you mix with water while working out?
if so, what kind do you take?
NYY10 Wrote:Whats some good exercise's for the abs and pexs area, besides Push ups and Sit ups lol

Anybody that workout take that powder stuff you mix with water while working out?
if so, what kind do you take?

Leg Throws

LOL bro, you sound like such a noob.
Creatine?

There's also some stuff called Endurox R4 that people take, but a recent study found that a glass of chocolate milk will give the same (if not better) results as Endurox.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
For Pecs, try Dumbbell flys, presses, incline presses, bench and pull ups,
Has anyone tried out that p90x deal? I was thinking about trying it but stuff like that just makes me a little skeptical about how it works.
WoJo Wrote:Has anyone tried out that p90x deal? I was thinking about trying it but stuff like that just makes me a little skeptical about how it works.

On it now, as are some other BGR members. There's a thread on it here somewhere.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:On it now, as are some other BGR members. There's a thread on it here somewhere.

ok thanks. btw how has it worked out for you???
ComfortEagle Wrote:Creatine?

There's also some stuff called Endurox R4 that people take, but a recent study found that a glass of chocolate milk will give the same (if not better) results as Endurox.

Creatine will take your kidneys out!..lol
What is the best workout to do nothing but burn fat. I am to the point of where I KNOW I have muscle, I just need to remove the protective layer that is covering it.

Running, Eliptical (sp?), etc...
^ Cardio! Then more Cardio! Stop eating McDonalds Smile
Stardust Wrote:^ Cardio! Then more Cardio! Stop eating McDonalds Smile

I would agree. Diet and cardio. Wear a heart monitor wristwatch and make sure your heart rate is in the "fat burning" range as well.

I would stop drinking pop as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I used Creatine and it worked really well for me!
I weight right at 195/200
Trying to get down to 180, almost 21

I've been working out alot lately, I bought some of the VPX N.O Synthesize and N.O Shotgun, does this stuff really work?

what bout that Hyrdocut, does that work? I herd it cause's Liver Damage?
leecoukfan Wrote:I used Creatine and it worked really well for me!

Same here. Worked fairly well when I was using it. Didn't use it for more than 3 months at a time though.

Haven't touched the stuff in probably 6+ years but might add just a touch of it to my recovery drinks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
king360 Wrote:Creatine will take your kidneys out!..lol

Only reason creatine will do that is if you do not HYDRATE because if you can keep your system regular it will not build up
I would suggest looking at Prosource.net...by far the cheapest prices you can find and they give brief descriptions on about all their products. I like all the Gaspari nutrition supplements myself, but that is just what i perform best with.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Same here. Worked fairly well when I was using it. Didn't use it for more than 3 months at a time though.

Haven't touched the stuff in probably 6+ years but might add just a touch of it to my recovery drinks.

Yeah, i mean it wasn't but a couple months and i could already see that I was stronger, faster, and could jump higher!