Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Holmes Bulldogs (23-5)
100.00%
Dixie Heights Colonels (12-15)
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holmes v Dixie Heights 3/4 (9th Region First Round)
Colonels and Bulldogs are set to meet Thursday night in the first round of the region tournament at 6:00.

Holmes (23-5) comes in as 35th district champs and a 10 game win streak after defeating Covcath 57-43 in the district championship.

Dixie Heights (12-15) comes in off a 69-52 loss to St. Henry in the 34th district championship.

Previous Meeting:
Holmes 67 Dixie Heights 64 @ Dixie Heights

Thoughts?
Where is Region tourny at?

I'll say this. Holmes wont judge them this time and only win by 3. Holmes by 15
NYY10 Wrote:Where is Region tourny at?

I'll say this. Holmes wont judge them this time and only win by 3. Holmes by 15

Bank Of Kentucky Center...It's On NKU's Campus
I agree with NYY10.

I think Holmes comes out a little more focused this time around and that close game with Dixie during the regular season becomes a distant memory. Dogs will remind Dixie that the first game was a fluke.

Key to the game is whether Holmes can match Dixie's physical style of play. Dogs have to realize that 16th region officials let the boys play a little more so they need to come out with fire and intensity.

I'm going to say Pittman and Ricardo get more help from the role players this go around and Holmes wins by 10+.

My predictions:

Holmes 62
Dixie 47
yea, I ment to put Holmes by 12+, not 15+ lol..
I'll say that Holmes keeps on marching and this one will be more than a 3 point victory looks as if Holmes turns it up a little when need be and now is the time. I'll say Holmes wins 61-45. :Thumbs:
Holmes by 10+ :flame: First game was a fluke. :yikes:

:1:
Holmes by 20
I'll be doing live updates and blogging this game both on here and nkysports.com.