Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence Co.
74.07%
East Ridge
25.93%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. vs. East Ridge (15th region 1st round)
These two teams meet in a rematch of a regular-season game that Lawrence won by 41 at home. How will this one go?
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LC by 20+
It won't be as bad as the first time, but I still think Lawrence wins.

LC by 18.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey what day and what time do they play!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Lawrence by 20
Batpuff Wrote:Hey what day and what time do they play!!!!
Looks like Wednesday at 6:30
Lawrence Co should win it by double digits.
Easr Ridge by 2
imo east ridge will come out and get the ball inside and thaers noone on lc can stop thaer inside game so if east ridges big men play good ill take east ridge by 10 and east ridge guards has to deffing skagges good and take and make the outside shot so the big men can have room to do thaer thing and so they cant play a zone all in all should be a really good game
who do we play next? haha sorry bout saying that but we already won by 41 points
Remember East Ridge eliminated Pikeville from district. Pikeville beat LC. LC may have a battle and will need plenty of fan support.
Lc 58-49
probably a win for LC, but don't be surprised if it comes down to the last quarter -- ER is better than their record indicates
Who can say, Ive seen ER beat teams they shouldnt and lose to teams they shouldnt. Its hard to tell how good or bad they really are. If they win it will be by single digits, if they lose it could be by 20+
LC by 18.
I'll pick LC by single digits........ 56-48

When is the semi-finals?????? Just curious?
I'll say this one will be a little closer than most on here think I'll take LC but say it will say it will be a 6 to 8 point game. LC 64 ER 57.
Bulldogs should win this one easy...
LC will have problems stopping the big guy for ER. I'll say ER-56 LC-60 in a close one.
Could be a good one. Lawrence should pull away and advance into Monday nite's first semi-final game.
I will say LC by 14. Hope for a good game though.
game is over lol.. Lawrence Co won by 20

60-40 i do believe
Old_Mecroch Wrote:LC will have problems stopping the big guy for ER. I'll say ER-56 LC-60 in a close one.

Well, the big man did prove to be a little more effective tonight. I think he ended up with 16pts. In their previous match up he scored 1pt.