Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brad Lowe most versatile player in 15th?
Quote: If i recall there Baller against ER Lowe have 2 or 3 block and 2 or 3 steals that is pretty good he plays defence so obviously you have not watched this kid play much...He fouled out against Leslie for playing defence...Oh and he is by far the best offensive player in the mountains...I'm sorry that b/c he scores 30 points a game ppl think he doesnt play defence...

And when its against ER thats not saying much
not to offend any warrior fans but there not that strong this year and almost any average HS player could have hAd those stats against ERCool
He is the only player or pike central's team if he don't score 30 they will get beat 30 unsteady of 20... he definatley ain't the best player
well he didnt score 30 agains Betsy Layne and they won so obviously your wrong...And if he isn't the best player then who is??? He is top 3 at least...
Lowe can flat out play, he needs to score 30 a game on that team that doesn't make him selfish its just a fact if he doesn't score their not gonna win. The best and most talented player on any team should take the most shots and should have the offense revolved around him. That is what gives his team the best chance to win, PCC is lucky they have a player of Lowe's talent or they wouldn't be a contender in the 15th.
Brad Lowe is the most versatile player in the region and yes I would Brandon May is right behind him but like posted earlier Lowe is automatic as to were May isn't as great as a shooter from outside but is stronger inside. But I would still give the edge to Lowe great player.
U'll don't know anything about basketball
No i think Martin from Ac
I would have to say brad lowe as well
Hey U KNOW IT whats wrong got something against Pike Central and Brad Lowe b/c obviously you dont like him lol...He is possibly the best player in the region definetly top 5 so stop bringing the kid down...Obviously you need glasses if you dont think this kid is good or you just do not know the game of basketball at all...
I think he is the best in the region
Gotta give him credit for hitting the 3's. Takes alot of practice. How valuable is he though without his teammates? Somebody's gotta be bustin their ass to get him the ball. Give his boys the credit for making him look good. Take any player on the team and practice him up for the 3 and then run your plays to get him the ball and you will have another Brad Lowe...boring...I'd rather watch the players...the one's that actually make the beautiful plays...
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:well he didnt score 30 agains Betsy Layne and they won so obviously your wrong...And if he isn't the best player then who is??? He is top 3 at least...

I'm sure he had at least 30 or more against BL because he had 22 in the 4th quarter and the OT period. I'm sure he got 8 in the 1st 3 quarters.
well he didnt score 30 against some one when they were in that tourny b/c i remember hearing david talk about it...
i could stop him lol