Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick Compton (my brother) formally of South Floyd makes the Lexington Horsemen cut!!
Congrats Nick!!
Is this the same Nick Compton that started for South Floyd in the late 90's? If so, what is he doing now other than football?
Austin Powers Wrote:Is this the same Nick Compton that started for South Floyd in the late 90's? If so, what is he doing now other than football?

Yeah, Thats him.....:Thumbs:
Austin Powers Wrote:Is this the same Nick Compton that started for South Floyd in the late 90's? If so, what is he doing now other than football?

Nick works at Pikeville Medical Center.
wait i thought u said otherwise about Nick???? i am cornfused now. so he did make it?
congrats NICK...as a former sf player i loved everytime you steped on that field to play and it seemed to make me a better player in the long run...i never had the chance to play you or against you but i have watched you many times and you are prolly the greatest to come out of the mountains...KEEP IT UP NICK!!!:theman:
footballman Wrote:congrats NICK...as a former sf player i loved everytime you steped on that field to play and it seemed to make me a better player in the long run...i never had the chance to play you or against you but i have watched you many times and you are prolly the greatest to come out of the mountains...KEEP IT UP NICK!!!:theman:
This thread is so old but i guess better lat then never.....
Way to go Nick!!!!
More people just finding this out. Congratulations Nick and very best of luck to you.
Congrats Nick.