Region 6 vs Region 9

Region 8 vs Region 12

Tuesday, June 15

Region 1 vs Region 11

Region 7 vs Region 4

Region 2 vs Region 3

Region 10 vs Region 13

All Game times TBA
Tough bottom bracket, similiar to the way the basketball draw came out except that was the top bracket.

Should be a great game between two mountain schools in the first game.

Can't wait to get started.
Decent looking draw for the 15th.
Baseball Man Wrote:Tough bottom bracket, similiar to the way the basketball draw came out except that was the top bracket.

Should be a great game between two mountain schools in the first game.

Can't wait to get started.

I agree, that bottom bracket is brutal!!!
Good draw for the 14th.
14th didnt get an good i dont think
the 14th got a great draw imo.. they stay out of the loaded bottom bracket and play another mountain team first round. great chance to advance for the 14th
Big man on campus Wrote:the 14th got a great draw imo.. they stay out of the loaded bottom bracket and play another mountain team first round. great chance to advance for the 14th

I agree, great draw for both 14 and 15.
15th comes out of the top bracket but only if it's Lawrence County the are loaded this year
LC_Dawgs Wrote:15th comes out of the top bracket but only if it's Lawrence County the are loaded this year

That is a real big statement at such a early point in the season. It is yours however to make. I still can't help but remember the dogs having a down point in their season last year. It was pretty early as I remember. They must come out of the District first like everybody else.
643DP Wrote:I agree, great draw for both 14 and 15.

Me too:Clap::Clap::Clap:
Quote:That is a real big statement at such a early point in the season. It is yours however to make. I still can't help but remember the dogs having a down point in their season last year. It was pretty early as I remember. They must come out of the District first like everybody else

Mr.Charlie Hustle i agree that tehy did have a minor slump last year and lost their district but they showed up in the region but shutting all out 3 teams they faced. And i know its big expectations but i think they can live up to it
LC_Dawgs Wrote:Mr.Charlie Hustle i agree that tehy did have a minor slump last year and lost their district but they showed up in the region but shutting all out 3 teams they faced. And i know its big expectations but i think they can live up to it

I may have been a little confusing, but what I am saying was that from April11-May 1 of 09 LC was 4 for 14. They had the premier pitcher in Eastern kentucky in the presence of Shepherd , whom I am told will not be available in that role in 2010. They have a real nice team and will do nicely. You may well expect some roadblocks in the 57th.
16th Region got a good draw