Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley's Remaining Schedule
So.... I guess Valley's remaining schedule includes North Laruel, East Ridge, Pikeville, the big on ein LC at SV, and Perry Central. So to stick to the thread title, I will take Valley in all games by at least 15 except for the Perry. I will take Valley in a close one since it is there.
Shelby Valley can lose on any given night depending on how the ball is falling, Elisha only had 4 pts in the final in Richmond, but then the team picked up the slack. SV usually scores 80 pts or more a game. So it is usually a fast paced, high scoring, game going on. SV good lose on any given night. The advantage of 5 seniors starting is a plus when they have been in this situation. Pikeville willed their way to win because they had a tough time with the other team, some very questionable calls, and senior leadership.
More Cowbell Wrote:I guess we should just ignore all those statewide polls of media members and coaches, and throw out all those computer ratings. Even though they all have Christian County as a consensus top 10 team in the state, you guys obviously know better, that they aren't a top team after all... Rolleyes
You know as well as I do that the guy that made the statement was trying to say that East Carter only won because Wilson was out.... All of us are well aware that CC in a Top 10 team in the State. :igiveup:
just a guess Wrote:The State Title is not out of reach! Valley has five strong players on the floor at all times. Keep looking forward Valley!!! Phil.4:13

Great post! Totally agree! Phil. 4:13!!!!!! One of my favorite verses from our Father's word!
Creeker Wrote:You know as well as I do that the guy that made the statement was trying to say that East Carter only won because Wilson was out.... All of us are well aware that CC in a Top 10 team in the State. :igiveup:

Yep. Isnt CC up to around 3 or 4 in the polls. Anyways, Valley has played the games to prove that they can complete on the state's highest stage.