Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the best 3-point shooter, dunker, defensive player, etc. in the 14th region?
Who would you all say is the best of the best when it comes to the 14th region players?
Well as far as threes go there are Robert Amis-PCC, Justin Hicks-HAZ, and Alex Williams-LCC. Though the 14th isn't really a dunkers region their are a few that can get up. I'd say the most hops is without a doubt Justin Wallace-HAZ, but probably the most likely to rip one in game would be Eli Warren-LCC. Finally, hands down, Justin Stacy-PCC is the undisputed best defensive stopper in the 14th region.
matt williams is the best defender by far
Justin Hicks-best 3 point shooter
well offense i have to go with clark steep he is a very good ball handler and find ways to score
yea I like the Stepp kid from JBS
I saw a guy from Knott Central throwing them down in warmups. I thnk he was #23.
I believe that the Williams kid from HHS is the best defensive player, Stacy from PCC might be a good clutch defensive player but overall it goes to Matthew Williams.
Justin Hicks is hands down the best three-pointer shooter
Justin Wallace; well nobodys like him, he throws down 360's and windmills that have so much power!
Best rebounder goes to the Kelly kid from PCC he's always on the boards and always has the put back
Rising star is Presley Campbell, he is one of the best underrated players in the 14th and can flat out shoot the ball.
Best Dunker - Zach *** - Buckhorn

Best Shooter - Daniel Neeley - Owsley Co.

Best defensive player - Riley Hendrix - leslie Co.
Best Dunker-Eli Warren LCC or Justin Wallace HHS - Best Defensive- Brian Hubbard Leslie County -Best Shooter-Alex Willams LCC Robert AmisPCC Clark Steep JBS-Underated player- Justin Hollon Breathitt Co.
Best 3 pt. shooter Amis, Hicks, Stepp. Best dunker, Wallace. Best defender in the region and the most clutch player is definately Justin Stacy. He has made many big shots and defensive stops for PCC this year. Without his ESPN moments Perry would be around .500 instead of 20-5. Matt Williams is a real good defender too but I chose Stacy for his clutch blocks and stops at the main end of games. Best rebounder is Tyler Bailey for Perry Central and Alex Williams from Letcher. Rising stars in the Region, Tate Cox, Stamper from Knott Central and PCC's freshmen class.
Out of all of the players mentioned Clark Stepp is by far the best all around player. He playes good defence and he shoots the ball well and he just flat out scores, and is also does the intangables. But as far as pure stroke i think that Hicks from HHS and Tate cox from JBS, and the Hurt kid from Cordia. Another kid i think is really great is the Morgan kid from Leslie.
I think Robert Paul Amis will be the 14th Region Player of the Year