Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UCONN @ Louisville
IWho you got in this one?
I say the cards by 9 because it is a must WIN game for them...and its at home
theVILLE Wrote:IWho you got in this one?
I say the cards by 9 because it is a must WIN game for them...and its at home

I really think Lousiville has a great chance in this game to not get beat by more than 10.....
Louisville by -15.........which is the equivalent to UConn by 15
Stardust Wrote:I really think Lousiville has a great chance in this game to not get beat by more than 10.....

lol..whats your call for real SD
theVILLE Wrote:lol..whats your call for real SD

Cards by less than 5. UConn has what bothers the Cards. A PG that is capable or driving, scoring and dishing. That will make this a very tough match-up for the Cards. Samardo has been playing furhter and further away from the basket each game, which really hurts the Cards and if he does that against UConn, he will give away too many rebounds. I do beleive the Cards will pull it out, but it will be a very difficult time for the Cards.
Stardust Wrote:Cards by less than 5. UConn has what bothers the Cards. A PG that is capable or driving, scoring and dishing. That will make this a very tough match-up for the Cards. Samardo has been playing furhter and further away from the basket each game, which really hurts the Cards and if he does that against UConn, he will give away too many rebounds. I do beleive the Cards will pull it out, but it will be a very difficult time for the Cards.

I agree..Will you be honest and tell me what you think of SIVA and DELK lately..dont compare them to no all americans because im first to tell you there not! but are they not improving
theVILLE Wrote:I agree..Will you be honest and tell me what you think of SIVA and DELK lately..dont compare them to no all americans because im first to tell you there not! but are they not improving

I've been impressed with both of them in their last two games. Both came into the UC game having only one double figure point game all season. Both have scored in double digits in the lat two games, which to me is "about Time". It's more a matter of "WHERE HAVE THEY BEEN"? Let's see how they do against UConn before we say they have finally started to get their games going
Stardust Wrote:I've been impressed with both of them in their last two games. Both came into the UC game having only one double figure point game all season. Both have scored in double digits in the lat two games, which to me is "about Time". It's more a matter of "WHERE HAVE THEY BEEN"? Let's see how they do against UConn before we say they have finally started to get their games going

Agreed! but im glad to see them showing up now...had they been there all year like this..louisville woouldnt be looking at the NIT lol..
i will take the cards in this one
UCONN by 4
Calhoun is out at least one more game and UConn has struggled the last two games with losses against Providence and Marquette. The game is at Louisville. I'll go with Louisville by 6 unless they snatch defeat from the jaws of victory again. j/k theVILLE

Louisville does need to learn to put people away though. Like I have any room to talk.
I'll Say Louisville by 7
Uconn by double digits
Huskies-73
Cardinals-62
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stardust Wrote:I really think Lousiville has a great chance in this game to not get beat by more than 10.....

Now that was funny. I don't care who you are.
UL by 1.
It's a must win for both teams and UCONN has more talent imo..have a bad feeling about this one.
UCONN 75
LVILLE 70
ImagineThat! Wrote:Calhoun is out at least one more game and UConn has struggled the last two games with losses against Providence and Marquette. The game is at Louisville. I'll go with Louisville by 6 unless they snatch defeat from the jaws of victory again. j/k theVILLE

Louisville does need to learn to put people away though. Like I have any room to talk.

Yea, if the ball goes off a UCONN player at the end and they give back to UCONN so they can win, yea UCONN will win...And you WV team has tokk buzzerbeaters in about every victory lol..but you find away to win, cheating or not they find away to wn:biggrin:
The Ville needs this one in the worst way and luckily UCONN has been struggling just as bad as they have. Now that could either A be a good thing or B result in a very very bad situation for the Cards. Imo the guard play of UCONN proves to be to much. I truly believe UCONN has more talent than Louisville and when they are playing well have the ability to beat nearly anyone in the NCAA. Guard Play, Guard Play, Guard Play is what this game comes down to.

UCONN 74
THEVILLE 71
Should be a fun game to watch....if you're a UCONN fan! Huskies by 15+
Depends on which UCONN team shows up...is it the one who beat Texas or is it the one who just lost to Marquette yesterday?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
louisville seems to be snake bit right now. at the end of the last two games there have been incidents which could/should have been called by the refs that could have changed the outcome. they dont seem to be catching the breaks. i see louisville leading at the 5 min mark but let it slip away unless they get some help from the refs
This is a Beast road game for UConn and I think the Cards actually finish a game in this one. I will take the Cards 72-69. Samuels has a big game.
UCONN by 18
TheVille... Not trying to be snarky but I believe every game for the Cards will be the biggest game of the year... They really need to hit a streak to get into the tourney.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:TheVille... Not trying to be snarky but I believe every game for the Cards will be the biggest game of the year... They really need to hit a streak to get into the tourney.

I think winning this game and hopefully Georgetown, and then the last game EVER at freedom hall against syracuse would be really big..I agree maybe 2 more losses is all they can afford
I will go with my head and not my hatred, I say Looserville wins an emotional game after being, (gosh I cannot believe that I'm going to say this) cheated by two horrible calls... PITINO had the best post game press conference in his entire life after Saturday's game, please keep all of them that short and PLEASE tell your players to wear jersey's or shirts when they are being interviewed, nobody wants to see your players Tats all over their body....
Im gonna take Louisville in this one. They win, theyre slim tourney chances are still alive. They lose, and your probably lookin at a nice seed in the NIT tourney. Ill take the Cards in a close one, 69-65..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I say that they will win their last few in Freedom Hall. UL by 4 or 5. Should be a good game.
UConn 71-68.
This is a must win for both teams who have had mediocre season's in the tough big east, so this win will help their chances in the conference standings. Guard play you gotta give the edge to UCONN with Dyson and Kemba Walker, they just need consistent play from guys like Stanley Robinson and Gavin Edwards on both ends. In the end, Im going to go with my Huskies by 8.

UCONN-69
L'VILLE-61