Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6th Grade Pike Co.
So how is the seeding going to be for this group???
Will have to get a hold of Billy Rowe of Pikeville to find out. The dates he released for the C team tournament is the same dates as the B team tournament though.
I think the a team , b team and c team tournaments should be held at the same time and all at the expo center.
The only problem with holding them at the same time is 30 games being played between the 3 tournaments. If you hold 3 games a night through the week, it would take 10 days to do it all. I agree though that it should be at the expo center but holding the A team tournament first can have it finished inside a week. The B team and C team tournament can be held completely on one day if you start early enough in the day.
Does anyone have anything better to do. So what if it takes 10 days it will be some great basketball games.
The problem is if you start the tournament on Feb. 8th like is is scheduled, and let it run two weeks...then no Pike County teams will be able to play at KBA state.
I heard it was a blind draw witch wouldnt be fair to Pikeville or Belfry bc they would meet either semi- or the championship game bc Pikeville beat Belfry twice and Belfry beat EC by 8 I think it was.....So I say rank them north side should look like this 1. Pikeville 2. Belfry. 3. Mullins 4. Johns Creek 5. Phleps.....South I have no ideal guessing I would say 1. EC 2. Dorton 3. Virgie 4. FC 5. Millard dont know someone with info please let me know!!
GHOST Wrote:I heard it was a blind draw witch wouldnt be fair to Pikeville or Belfry bc they would meet either semi- or the championship game bc Pikeville beat Belfry twice and Belfry beat EC by 8 I think it was.....So I say rank them north side should look like this 1. Pikeville 2. Belfry. 3. Mullins 4. Johns Creek 5. Phleps.....South I have no ideal guessing I would say 1. EC 2. Dorton 3. Virgie 4. FC 5. Millard dont know someone with info please let me know!!

Virgie and FC beat our 6th grade both times.