Poll: Pick The Winner
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Model Patriots
0%
Estill County Engineers
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Model @ Estill County 2/2
thoughts/predictions???

Model Won the 1st meeting earlier this year 67-60 over in the Berea Invitational, i believe the Engineers will get Win # 4. Go Neers'
The Engineers have been playing good the last couple games, other than wolfe. I take EC by 4 in this one. How is Riley Birchfield recovering for estill, he is a very good player and I would like to see him back on the court, anyone know if he will be able to play anymore this season?
56th fan Wrote:The Engineers have been playing good the last couple games, other than wolfe. I take EC by 4 in this one. How is Riley Birchfield recovering for estill, he is a very good player and I would like to see him back on the court, anyone know if he will be able to play anymore this season?

he's doing good. i believe we are suppose to get him back sometime in February, hopefully before the season is over.
should be a good game.

ill take the Engineers at home

Best Of Luck To Both!
With the Engineers being at home this time it should be a totally different outcome! Engineers by 6
Estill County by 4
Model by 2
Strikeout King Wrote:thoughts/predictions???

Model Won the 1st meeting earlier this year 67-60 over in the Berea Invitational, i believe the Engineers will get Win # 4. Go Neers'

Do you think that there will be any fatigue factor into this game since they play Lee Co the day before?
leecoukfan Wrote:Do you think that there will be any fatigue factor into this game since they play Lee Co the day before?

well in 2007/8 we played at Plusaki County and won then turn around the very next day played Model and won that game, i believe fatigue will play a role in it, but we've played several games back to back before and won.
Strikeout King Wrote:well in 2007/8 we played at Plusaki County and won then turn around the very next day played Model and won that game, i believe fatigue will play a role in it, but we've played several games back to back before and won.

OK, well i figured I would ask because i was looking back at their schedule and noticed that in their holiday tournament they won the 1st and lost the rest and then on Jan 13 and 14 they had back to backs and they lost the second game by triple what they lost the 1st.
leecoukfan Wrote:OK, well i figured I would ask because i was looking back at their schedule and noticed that in their holiday tournament they won the 1st and lost the rest and then on Jan 13 and 14 they had back to backs and they lost the second game by triple what they lost the 1st.

i believe we will be ok. we're a small school and don't have enough players to go deep into the bench, but we will be ok.
Model by ten, this is the exact same team that beat Estill last year by 15 I believe. They have played a pretty good schedule throughout the year. Estill is very much improved though...but I will still stay with my original pick
awsumbill_68 Wrote:Model by ten, this is the exact same team that beat Estill last year by 15 I believe. They have played a pretty good schedule throughout the year. Estill is very much improved though...but I will still stay with my original pick

Model by 10??? Model did defeat Estill by 15 last year but it was @ MODEL, Tuesday's Game is at Estill. if you recall Estill had Model down 15 at the half and came out flat in the 3rd earlier in the year over in berea. if Model defeats Estill by double digits i will be suprised