Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newport 42, Newport Catholic 39
Congrats to Newport. They will face Louisville DeSales in the first round at Richmond.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I spoke to a couple of people who went to this game and they were extremely impressed with Newport. It appears that they have finally meshed together the core of their team with the transfers and are really rolling. This team could be a legit threat to Holmes in the 9th Region. But before that, they could well compete for an All A state championship.
Stardust Wrote:I spoke to a couple of people who went to this game and they were extremely impressed with Newport. It appears that they have finally meshed together the core of their team with the transfers and are really rolling. This team could be a legit threat to Holmes in the 9th Region. But before that, they could well compete for an All A state championship.

I would say that they enter the All-A as one of the co-favorites to win it, along with Shelby Valley. Other teams that could make a run at it would be LCA, Brossart, Hazard, Campbellsville, and Glasgow.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ do agree with you on this list of favorites
Congrats to Newport!