Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co. @ June Buchanan 1/22
According to both teams schedule the game is still on for tonight at 7:30. I wonder since JBS played Hazard & loss , if this game was going to be played. IMO will be a good game to watch. Breathit needs to play better on the defensive end and JBS needs to match the physical play of Breathitt, stop their inside game and take away Breathitt's baskets that get in transition by applying pressure to Noble early in the back court. Any info if this game is cancelled would be helpful. Also are there going to be a JV game?
Since the game is at JBS they will shoot better their and the way Breathitt has been playing defense, I can see this being a really high scoring game. Breathitt should still come out on top though. 96-82
This game is on saturday at 7:30 because jbs is playing in the all a tonite
They should of just made it a triple header, boys play first at Breathitt and then the 2 All A girls games. Smile I'm sure JBS wouldn't agree with that though.
JBS got beat by Hazard at Hazard Last night, Thurs, and this game is on schedule for Friday 1/22 at JBS.
JBS girls play at Breathitt in the semi finals of the all A, I believe they will move it so the boys can be their to support their girls team. Not for sure though.
Better defense this time around, Breathitt wins 70-60
Breathitt should win this one without much trouble, even though this will be at JBS I still think that the Bobcats should win by atleast 15
Breathitt 84
JBS 66
JBS comes out gunnin and puts BC down hard. JBS-75 Breathitt-61