Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Shooter In The 15th Region...
Whats Everyones Thoughts...
If ya dont' care please just scroll through the topics.. I'm almost positive there are about 3 of these threads..
when B-May is on, he's one of the best
Ethan Johnson
Mason Hall
Brandon MayIs One Of The Best Shooters I Have Seen. Jaime McCarty Is Too, When He Is Feeling It.
Mason Hall, Jamie Mccarty, Brandon are all good shooters!
Mason Hall is the best in the 15th... I think personally in the mountains
I agree Juice.. When Mason's got his feet set he don't miss. I don't think he can shoot on the run though!
Brad Lowe when he squares his body up
Mason Hall, Ethan Johnson, Jamie Mccarty and Brandon may are all excellent shooters
Brad Lowe by far...
How can any1 call McCarty a good shooter? He shoots 40 times a game and may be lucky to make 15....Hummm im no Einstein but i know that 15/40 isnt a very high percentage
Mason Hall
Mason Hall
When they get hot and dont rush there shots Eric Arnett and Brandon Shephard are awesome shooters but mason hall is probably the best
Mason
mason hall or brad lowe
1. Mason Hall
2. Brad Lowe
3. Jamie McCarty
4. Ethan Johnson
It seem's like sometimes when Brad Lowe is on that he is closer to the halfcourt line than he is the 3 point line.
Mason has range like no other.
it don't matter that much were he is...you have to guardhim as soon as he gets off the bus if he is playing in your gym...or its MONEY!!!
Lowe or Hall?
i was talking about lowe...but the same goes for hall as well
Gotcha
Brad Lowe
Looks like almost everyone agrees on this.
mason hall
Brad Lowe, Jamie McCarty, or Mason Hall
Jamie McCarty,Mason Hall,and JD Vanhoose all have great touch. Plus Justin Blanton who is a very underrated player for the golden eagles.