Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County vs Shelby Valley 12-13-05
This game will be played Dec.13 at Magoffin County.

Lets hear it people.

Im saying Valley:redboxer:
Magoffin Co by 10+
Magoffin County....but they need to worry about lawrence county 1st.
Magoffin @ home and trust me people do not realize how tough playing there is. Shelby Valley has several players that are new to this type of environment. Magoffin by 7 points in an upset. A long trip home for SV and a party at Pup Millers house for the Hornets. And yes Coach West will be present.
Magoffin by 10+
Valley
Valley by 5
Valley by 3.
valley in a close one.mitchell riddle scores big.
Im gonna go with Magoffin. Its a home game, and the atmosphere at home for the Hornets is extremely intense. Magoffin will come out with the W... GO HORNETS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ill go with my hornets by 4 in this game its at home and us bleachure creatures always blow the roof of the gym!!!
The hornets by 5 or 10,
Valley will need a few more weeks before they become competitive, maybe not even then
im saying the hornets by 6
Magoffin by 8. Valley will shoot the three alot and forget about the big men they have and score in the fortys like against Hazard.
"basketballjones" Wrote:Magoffin by 8. Valley will shoot the three alot and forget about the big men they have and score in the fortys like against Hazard.

Maybe they will have a good shooting night.
Shelby Valley would have to be considered the favorite in this game. but I'm tellin' y'all, Magoffin is a very competitive team this year. The days of an easy win over the Hornets are long gone.

Besides, I think the Hornets actually started to put their game together again against Lawrence County last night. They have good perimeter shooting this year from at least three players. Brandon Shepherd went off last night! And E.Arnett and Fletcher are serious shooters, too. Their post play is very strong - especially on defense. As Helton gets the ball more and becomes more comfortable going strong to the hole, Magoffin will be tough for anyone to beat.

They may just pull one out against the Valley tonight!

Go Hornets!!!
The Riddles are ansered tonight by a swarm of killer Bees. The Bleacher Creatures will be the differenceTongueirateSku