Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 63 - Prestonsburg 50
Final.

Blackcats go to 0-11 on the season.
Looks like Prestonsburg give a great effort. They'll start winning games once they get settled into region/district play.

Congrats Dawgs!
Congrats LC
They have so good young talent on the Blackcat team but not post play really at all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Congrats LC!
Congrats Lc
Do you have any stats Batpuff?
catsfan4ever Wrote:Do you have any stats Batpuff?

No I wish I did though..Burchett was the only one that really stood out to me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Great Effort from the Blackcats last night. LC in my opinion is more than 13 points better than that team though, but its okay.
LAWRENCE COUNTY INDIVIDUAL SCORING
Frasher 16,West 14,Skaggs 13, Bradley 10, Adkins 6, Baldwin 4

PRESTONSBURG INDIVIDUAL SCORING
Burchett 20, Blackburn 10, Gearhart 7, Carter 6, Carter 3, Williams 2, Tincher 2
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LC_Dawgs Wrote:Great Effort from the Blackcats last night. LC in my opinion is more than 13 points better than that team though, but its okay.

I would disagree. I think LC is probably the 2nd best team in the Region, but I also think Prestonsburg would give them a great game on a neutral floor. They play again later in the year at P-burg and I guess we'll see then. It was a pretty game to watch. Frazier was a beast in the middle and really the reason LC was able to win.

Burchett did not have a great game last night. Missed alot of easy shots that he usually makes. P-burg also missed 17 free throws and some of them were the front end of 1-1's. Tincher did not play at all in the 2nd half because he was sick and really wasn't a factor in the first half. They have played a brutal schedule and continue to improve.
When will P-burg get there first win BlackcatAlum, when do they play South Floyd? That's a winable game isn't it? And how many games do you think they will win on the season? That doesn't say much for the district if the are able to compete and possibly win it! I figured this team would win more games than they have. Is the current coach on the hot seat?
rajon Wrote:When will P-burg get there first win BlackcatAlum, when do they play South Floyd? That's a winable game isn't it? And how many games do you think they will win on the season? That doesn't say much for the district if the are able to compete and possibly win it! I figured this team would win more games than they have. Is the current coach on the hot seat?

Our best bet for a 1st win is against Allen Central on the 22nd. Each game we play from here on out is winnable (except for SV). South Floyd has a good team and when they're on, they're hard to beat. Betsy Layne seems like they're playing some really good basketball right now, so I wouldn't pick Pburg to win over them tomorrow night on the road.
Blackcats2954 Wrote:I would disagree. I think LC is probably the 2nd best team in the Region, but I also think Prestonsburg would give them a great game on a neutral floor. They play again later in the year at P-burg and I guess we'll see then. It was a pretty game to watch. Frazier was a beast in the middle and really the reason LC was able to win.

Burchett did not have a great game last night. Missed alot of easy shots that he usually makes. P-burg also missed 17 free throws and some of them were the front end of 1-1's. Tincher did not play at all in the 2nd half because he was sick and really wasn't a factor in the first half. They have played a brutal schedule and continue to improve.
Couldn't agree more... LC should go to him MUCH more than they do. Pburg didn't have anything to stop him. LC shot as bad or worse than I have seen them shot all year long in this game... it was far from their best. Just look at Skaggs point total of 13...
not a impressive win
but congrats to LC