Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any games being cancelled on the forecast?
Due to the fact that they are saying we may get up to 10" of snow starting this afternoon, I was just wondering if any of the games will be cancelled tonight? Might make for some difficult trips home for some of the teams that are traveling a little ways.
jammin' jamey Wrote:The South Floyd/Allen Central game is still on for tonight. A final decision on that game will be made at 4:30pm

Pike Central is hosting a doubleheader tonight with Valley's boys and Sheldon Clark's girls. Decisions are forthcoming but as of now, both games are still on schedule.
both schools that play each other are pretty close in driving distance so id say they will still play... with the exception of pike cent. and sheldon clark girls game but it will b over by 730 and can head out early
Patriot_Fan2180 Wrote:both schools that play each other are pretty close in driving distance so id say they will still play... with the exception of pike cent. and sheldon clark girls game but it will b over by 730 and can head out early
That game is actually scheduled to be the second game of the double header, I think flipping the two would be wise so SC can get out of there earlier... Plus if I had SV playing I'd always have them as the main game, because they bring a good turnout right now.
Belfry Wins Wrote:That game is actually scheduled to be the second game of the double header, I think flipping the two would be wise so SC can get out of there earlier... Plus if I had SV playing I'd always have them as the main game, because they bring a good turnout right now.
i agree they should b the main game and it would also be smarter but then comes Title 9 can't forget that great rule lol..... I wonder when safety is a factor if title 9 makes exceptions??????
Id like to watch Shelby Vally but i think the Allen Central and South Floyd will be a way more interesting game to fight the weather over.
All Floyd county activities have been postponed tonight.
canoeman06 Wrote:All Floyd county activities have been postponed tonight.
Guess SV and Pike is the only game in the area being played then
Shelby Valley @ Pike Central has been CANCELLED

South Floyd @ Allen Central has been CANCELLED

Sheldon Clark @ Pike Central GIRLS has been CANCELLED
Belfry vs. Letcher Co. @ Williamson is still being played @ the original scheduled time.
throw deep Wrote:Belfry vs. Letcher Co. @ Williamson is still being played @ the original scheduled time.
is perry still playing in this tourney also???
Paintsville-Lawrence Co game cancelled.
throw deep Wrote:Belfry vs. Letcher Co. @ Williamson is still being played @ the original scheduled time.

That's correct. Letcher Central vs. Belfry. Also the Williamson vs. Perry Central game tonight at 8:15 is still on schedule.

Tomorrow's games at the Fieldhouse are scheduled as follows:
12noon - Perry Central vs. Belfry
1:45 - Williamson vs. Letcher Central
June Buchanan @ Allen Central has been CANCELLED for tomorrow (Saturday 12/19)
I would think that it would be too risky for any games to be played tonight... I enjoy watching a good high school basketball game as much as the next person, but not worth risking injury to team or fans
Does anyone know if the Breathitt and Morgan County are still on?
The Phelps vs Clintwood(boys) game @ Jenkins has been postponed.
Estill co owsley co will not play tonight.............
^ Thanks ^.

anyword on when it will be rescheduled???
Just CANCELLED.
i was told all Pike County games have been postponed.