Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central 72 - Hazard 38
Final!

Knott Co. Central 72 Hazard 38

Hazard 2 11 11 12 38

Knott Co. Central
20 16 16 20 72

Hazard (4-3) -- Pratt 10, Combs 6, Sharpey 9, Noble 2, Wells 3, Chaney 3, Handshoe 2, Williams 4.

Knott Co. Central (6-0) -- Pratt 8, S. King 4, P. Slone 11, Jacobs 6, Thomas 6, Pike 12, R. King 8, K. King 10, C. Slone 1, Adams 6.

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/104033...PIorderBy=
Congrats KCC
Congrats KCC
Congrats to the Lady Patriots as they seem to be steam rolling the 14th region!
Congrats Lady Patriots!
leecoukfan Wrote:Congrats to the Lady Patriots as they seem to be steam rolling the 14th region!

Steam rolling a very weak schedule so far.
leecoukfan Wrote:Congrats to the Lady Patriots as they seem to be steam rolling the 14th region!

Their steam rolling days will be over when they play LCC.
justabballfan Wrote:Their steam rolling days will be over when they play LCC.

This thread has nothing to do with LCC
Congrats KCC
congrats lady pats keep up the hard work
Congrats to KCC, and congrats to Coach Amburgey and Coach Tolliver. Two hard working, knowledgable guys.
I was kinda surprised to see KCC launching 3's and pressing while up 30 late in the game.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I was kinda surprised to see KCC launching 3's and pressing while up 30 late in the game.

Pressing?? Since when is half court man to man considered pressing? The reserves played probably 3/4 of the game. The second leadin scorer was a freshman that rarely gets to play. They might of been "launching" 3s because Hazard played a zone all night and younger girls tend to do that when they see a zone.
Dfenz Wrote:Pressing?? Since when is half court man to man considered pressing? The reserves played probably 3/4 of the game. The second leadin scorer was a freshman that rarely gets to play. They might of been "launching" 3s because Hazard played a zone all night and younger girls tend to do that when they see a zone.
Ok, you were not watching the same game I was I suppose. When there are 2-3 KCC players trying to steal the inbound pass after a made basket, it is called a press. It happened all the way till the last second. I do not have a problem with playing a full 32 minutes, that is a good habit. No need in taking it so personally, geeesh. Good win for KCC, can not wait to see them Feb. 6th against Breathitt.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Dfenz Wrote:Pressing?? Since when is half court man to man considered pressing? The reserves played probably 3/4 of the game. The second leadin scorer was a freshman that rarely gets to play. They might of been "launching" 3s because Hazard played a zone all night and younger girls tend to do that when they see a zone.

I was watching the same game as you and agree with you.
Hazard is in a rebuilding stage. It will take them a few years before they can compete with the top tier teams in the region.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Ok, you were not watching the same game I was I suppose. When there are 2-3 KCC players trying to steal the inbound pass after a made basket, it is called a press. It happened all the way till the last second. I do not have a problem with playing a full 32 minutes, that is a good habit. No need in taking it so personally, geeesh. Good win for KCC, can not wait to see them Feb. 6th against Breathitt.

You won't be seeing Knott Central play Breathitt unless it is in the regional tournament. Chris didn't schedule them this year. However you will get to watch them play JBS who might just beat the Lady Pats on their home turf if they aren't careful.
and_1 Wrote:You won't be seeing Knott Central play Breathitt unless it is in the regional tournament. Chris didn't schedule them this year. However you will get to watch them play JBS who might just beat the Lady Pats on their home turf if they aren't careful.

LCC is waiting down the road also.
I thought this was a Hazard KCC game thread?
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Ok, you were not watching the same game I was I suppose. When there are 2-3 KCC players trying to steal the inbound pass after a made basket, it is called a press. It happened all the way till the last second. I do not have a problem with playing a full 32 minutes, that is a good habit. No need in taking it so personally, geeesh. Good win for KCC, can not wait to see them Feb. 6th against Breathitt.

Obviouisly we weren't watching the same game because i am 99.99999% sure from the second half of the third quarter till the end of the game KCC played half court man to man or a 1-3-1 zone. And no nothing personal taken, just stating the facts! And you may be waiting longer than Feb 6th to see KCC play Breathitt because the only time they will meet is in the regional tourny.
HD28 Wrote:Congrats to KCC, and congrats to Coach Amburgey and Coach Tolliver. Two hard working, knowledgable guys.

Thanks for giving me a good laugh on this one.......hahah:lmao: