Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 46 Rowan County 43
Final.
What is Raceland's record?
1-2 tonight was their first win of the season.
Congrats Raceland
I got to see Rowan Co play early this season against Fleming.

Im not taking anything away from Raceland, but this is the worst Rown co team i have saw in 10 years, or maybe even forever.

They have no offense, at all.

IMO this will be the last year for Coach Thacker. RC went 11-17 this year, and i dont see many wins for the vikings this season. I predict in the range of 5-20 this year, with a first round of distict exit.
You are right on one account, wrong on the other. This edition of the RC bball team is not very good; however, that cannot be laid at the feet of the Coach. He knows basketball, and has been successful in the past. He hasn't forgotten how to coach, and I am of the opinion that he will have a few more years to right the ship. I understand that he was handpicked, so he will have support.
HD28 Wrote:You are right on one account, wrong on the other. This edition of the RC bball team is not very good; however, that cannot be laid at the feet of the Coach. He knows basketball, and has been successful in the past. He hasn't forgotten how to coach, and I am of the opinion that he will have a few more years to right the ship. I understand that he was handpicked, so he will have support.

I agree... one must remember, a coach can call the plays, but it is up to the players to perform.
Congrats Raceland