Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 82 Leslie 34
Final
Congrats Hazard.
Good Job Dawgs !!!:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Wow!
Not surprised on the result, just the margin.
Great win for the Bulldog's first game of the season. BJ Combs led Hazard with 16, Whitaker had 14, Back had 13, and J. Combs had 10. The Dawgs looked good tonight! GOOD JOB HAZARD!!!!!!
Congrats Hazard
Congrats Bulldogs!

How did Miller do?
Did they have someone quit from Hazard? Just heard that one of the big boys was not their?
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Did they have someone quit from Hazard? Just heard that one of the big boys was not their?

Fugate?
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Great win for the Bulldog's first game of the season. BJ Combs led Hazard with 16, Whitaker had 14, Back had 13, and J. Combs had 10. The Dawgs looked good tonight! GOOD JOB HAZARD!!!!!!

I don't recognize that name, what grade is he in?
Yes, Fugate was the kids name someone mentioned had quit. Said that he was just tired of basketball and didn't want to play anymore.
Alan Fugate was in the stands so i assume he isnt playing. We could use him !! I was surprised how well they looked with so many football players. Go DAWGS !!!
Congrats Hazard on the big win.:flame:
j Combs is Jon Combs the starting QB on the football team. He is a Jr.
Did Fugate play football?? Just wondered was he just worn out and needs a little time off, then maybe come back later, if that would be possible I'm sure he would help them with a little size down the road if coach would allow that.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Did Fugate play football?? Just wondered was he just worn out and needs a little time off, then maybe come back later, if that would be possible I'm sure he would help them with a little size down the road if coach would allow that.

I've heard he's not going to play basketball because he's not a fan of Big Al.