Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Shelby Valley the best in the state?
With Holmes and SC already losing, could SV be up there as the no.1 contender in the state..Being that SV did beat SC twice over the summer.
SV is very strong, but it is wayyy to early to single out teams. It is easier to group them with four or five other teams and put them ahead of some other contenders.
Please just stop, okay?

Real SV fans who follow basketball in this state know better than to say stuff like this. So far all SV has done is beat an outmanned Paul Dunbar team, nothing to justify a statement such as yours. Just let the season play out, and then let's see what happens...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This crap is getting really aggravating.
Its threads like this that causes a bad rap for all SV fans. :ChairHit:
C'mon now

Im one of the biggest followers of Shelby Valley on this site, and I know there not the best in the State. Top 5 Might sound alright, but to say the best in the State. Thats stretching it a little bit. Shelby Valley is great, no doubt. but the best in the State. come one now!!
Go Valley!!
btw who did Holmes and SC get beat by?
5timechamp Wrote:Its threads like this that causes a bad rap for all SV fans. :ChairHit:

See Elliott County (08/09) as exhibit A.
Every post in this thread is dead on.

SV is a very good team and top 10, but come on...best in the state? They've played one game.

Scott Co lost to a top 5 team in Ballard, who probably could beat anyone in the state on a given night.

Holmes lost to Bowman Academy out of Gary, IN who would easily be a top 5 or top 10 team in Kentucky. Bowman features three D1 prospects, including the top sophomore in Indiana in 6'5 Dejaun Marrero.

Let's let the season play out before we start posing questions as to whether this or that team is the best team in the state. Honestly, it doesn't really matter who the best team is until the last game is played in March.
everyone else in khsaa should just forfit the rest of there games valley 1 in eastern ky for sure
i think valley has good talent. and im anxious to see how far they go. lots of people are cheering for you boys. keep up the hard work, it will pay off
No!
Bleeding Blue Wrote:With Holmes and SC already losing, could SV be up there as the no.1 contender in the state..Being that SV did beat SC twice over the summer.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:
To tell you the truth, the way that polls usually go, Valley my take over the number 1 spot. But in no way do they deserve it or have proved that they should even be in the top 5. I know that they are a good team and probably the best in eastern ky but in no way should be number 1.
You do not win this state without a very strong bench. Valley fun to watch and do have a great team..
Close this.
Aslan Wrote:Close this.

I agree. All this thread is going to do is prompt people to start talking bad about this team and that team to make their players and team look better.