Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owsley Co. @ Buckhorn 12/8
Owsley is 1-0 and Buckhorn is 2-1. Buckhorn will probably be without Colwell again due to the injury. Any thoughts?
Buckhorn by 20
Buckhorn by 25
Nip and tuck all the way. Owsley's front 6 six is as good as any all A team's in this region. Very close game regardless of who wins.
Buckhorn 78-61
Buckhorn
Should be a good physical game. The twins from Owsley are very physical players and, especially if Colwell is still out, could cause some major problems for Buckhorn.
worker1 Wrote:Nip and tuck all the way. Owsley's front 6 six is as good as any all A team's in this region. Very close game regardless of who wins.
Front 6? Are we playing a football game?:biggrin:
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Front 6? Are we playing a football game?:biggrin:

Their secondary isn't bad, either. I think you know I meant their starting 5 and their 6th man. If not, I apologize for not clarifying that.
Buckhorn by 20
worker1 Wrote:Their secondary isn't bad, either. I think you know I meant their starting 5 and their 6th man. If not, I apologize for not clarifying that.
I knew what you meant. Just kidding around with you. :thumpsup:
I figured as much. Just making sure.
Buckhorn is without two players. But I feel like they are the better team.
Buckhorn by 10
Buckhorn won 83 Owsley 64 score does not show how great of game this was. Buckhorn came out on fire and made first 5 3's they shot with defenders on them. Owsley fought back and was abel to get it to 9 when a Owsley player commets a stupid techincal after a foul and buckhorn made 4 free throws and then another 3 making a 7 point swing. Owsley fought back several times but could not keep pace up. The game should have been 11 or 12 but Owsley was trying to get pressure at the end and commeted fouls and buckhorn finished well. Buckhorn is for real and the Owsley have improved and wil still make some noise in 14th by end of the year.