Poll: Who do think will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Breathitt County
45.45%
Letcher County Central
54.55%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County @ Letcher Central 12/12
Who do you think will win this Saturday matchup?
LCC, can win this game, but we have to cut down on our turnovers,we have to get inside scoring, Brock, is gonna have to score, as is Ballou, and we have to hit FREETHROWS !!!!! I say LCC in a close one !!!
Is Fugate playing basketball this year?
Lcc
Pretty sure Fugate will graduate earyl and enroll at UT in next semester.
This should be a great game to attend..I see lcc bouncing back in the hard fought loss to er and winning this one in a close one.
What grade is Noble in.
Should be a good game between 2 mid level 14th region teams, I think PCC and KCC are top tier, these games give a good indication of what to expect from there down.
BC.
Pride and Football Wrote:Is Fugate playing basketball this year?

I was told that Coach Noble did not want him to play.
Pride and Football Wrote:Is Fugate playing basketball this year?

OrangenowBlue Wrote:Who do you think will win this Saturday matchup?

Breathitt by 20 to much talent for Letcher Centeral.
bobcatbball Wrote:Breathitt by 20 to much talent for Letcher Centeral.

You may be right.......but I think you may be surprised !!!!!!!!!!!!
bobcatbball Wrote:I was told that Coach Noble did not want him to play.

Coach Noble may not have wanted Channing to play, but it doesn't matter because Fugate will be leaving this month to go to Tenn. to start his College career.
BC by 17.
heaven44 Wrote:Coach Noble may not have wanted Channing to play, but it doesn't matter because Fugate will be leaving this month to go to Tenn. to start his College career.

The same person in the noble family told me that Coach Noble did not want Fugate,or Haddix and they also said that he was glad that Salyers went to Perry that he could have not have played over Taulbee, Moore, Or Ritchie, All three of them are good players but Salyers is better than all three of them and you will see when they play Perry.
Breathitt by 29.
im goin with BC by 15 coming off a win from hazard i think it will be hard for letcher to stop breathitt tonight
Breathitt wins by 5 to 10 points. It will be a close game but Breathitt's talent and senior leadership will be too much for Letcher. Good Luck Bobcats.
bobcatbball Wrote:The same person in the noble family told me that Coach Noble did not want Fugate,or Haddix and they also said that he was glad that Salyers went to Perry that he could have not have played over Taulbee, Moore, Or Ritchie, All three of them are good players but Salyers is better than all three of them and you will see when they play Perry.

Salyers is a good kid but I don't think he is a better player than Ritchie or Taulbee. I agree he may be better than the Moore kid but Ritchie and Taulbee are two of the elite players in the region. I wish Salyers the best of luck on the upcoming season and it would have been nice to see playing with this group of seniors at Breathitt.