Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Menifee Co. 70 - Lee Co. 52
Final!

@ Wolfe County - Shriners Classic
Well, i didn't get a chance to go to this one either but by looking at the score i don't think i would have enjoyed it. Anybody know the breakdown of this game? I'm gonna have to talk to coach Wright and see whats going on.
leecoukfan Wrote:Well, i didn't get a chance to go to this one either but by looking at the score i don't think i would have enjoyed it. Anybody know the breakdown of this game? I'm gonna have to talk to coach Wright and see whats going on.

Hey leecoukfan did Lee start their manager yesterday? I'm sure Coach Wright is eargerly awaiting your imput!
Menifee Co. 70 Lee Co. 52

Menifee Co.
17 16 22 15 70

Lee Co.
12 8 17 15 52

Menifee (2-0) -- P. Greene 19, B. Greene 12, Howard 8, Meeks 5, Peck 14, Hunt 3, Warren 2, Walton 5, Swartz 2.

Lee Co. (0-2) -- Corneliers 3, Mays 2, Evans 9, Pittman 19, Wise 12, Baker 2, Gabbard 5.

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/104032...PIorderBy=
Congrats MC
Nice win by MC.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
Lee is very young. This could be a tough season for them. I think they will get a few wins before the year is out because Coach Wright is a good coach and has done a great job there over the last several years.