Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands 35 John Hardin 7 (5A State Championship)
CatDawg Wrote:Congrats and should we just go ahead and give congrats for next year and number 20 as well?

What fun would that be?TongueirateSho
tradition Wrote:Enjoyed watching the Highlands Oline. They execute to perfection.:Cheerlead:Clap:

We all know Dale is the Head Coach and we've heard about Brian Wienrich's coaching on the D but the REAL magic at Highlands has come from the O-Line coach, SCOTT TURNER! He's been the puppetmaster behind the building/re-building of 3 straight championship O-lines! A shout out and props to Coach Turner! :Cheerlead The truth is...HHS has a coaching staff made up of guys who ALL could be a HC at any school around...but they stay with the Birds!! Thanks guys!
This senior class very well could be the best ever to come through Highlands.

54-1 during their high school careers. Unreal.

Glad to see the Birds bring home #19. On January 4th they will start working toward #20.

I think AC's performance in this game showed why he is the best player in the state.
John Hardin didn't execute like I thought they would. Kudos to the Bluebird defense.

Congrats to both teams on great seasons!
kywldcat01 Wrote:This senior class very well could be the best ever to come through Highlands.

54-1 during their high school careers. Unreal.

Glad to see the Birds bring home #19. On January 4th they will start working toward #20.

I think AC's performance in this game showed why he is the best player in the state.

I think they will start today. Almost guarantee there was 10+ kids at the weight room. They will not wait till January 4th.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Good stuff...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pH7hhLMosE&feature=youtube_gdata"]YouTube- Football recap.mov[/ame]
Great clip. Like I said, they have already been in the weight room this week. They will be a force next year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Was I the only person that was disappointed in the lack of JH fans that stayed to cheer for their players at the end of the game. JH had a good year and deserved better from their fans.