Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 96 - David School 12
"alfus21" Wrote:I'm about sick of hearing people asking why Shelby Valley and East Ridge scheduled David School...People have asked that so many times, and so many times back people have said that THEY HAVE TO because they're in the same district...Shelby Valley and East Ridge gets nothing out of playing them but they have to, so stop asking that same question over and over again because if you just read a couple of other posts you would know...

East Ridge, dont worry about beating David School that bad...They are awful and it can't be helped...They shouldnt have jumped into KHSAA play so fast without thinking about how awful they would be...

That is true Alfus, so next time SV and ER play David they should both start and play their JV teams against them since both JV's didnt have a problem scoring against them.
David has no reason for playing the big boys!!!!!!!!!
"Red and Black" Wrote:That is true Alfus, so next time SV and ER play David they should both start and play their JV teams against them since both JV's didnt have a problem scoring against them.

The freshmen and JV's will probably play the entire game next time.

The David School is near Prestonsburg to whoever asked that. Near the Mountain Art Center...
"Red and Black" Wrote:That is true Alfus, so next time SV and ER play David they should both start and play their JV teams against them since both JV's didnt have a problem scoring against them.

I've often wondered why teams didn't do this.. It makes sense cause you know that you are goin to blow them out of the water... Same thing with football.. when you know you are goin to end up beating the crap out of someone.. and if you do start to lose or whatever you can always sub in a few normal starters...
WOW!!! Looks tough for the David School...!!!
Well it was 94-15 was the final score, Mullins Leading the way For East Ridge A junior who came off the bench hitting 2 three right off.. Good luck to the warriors this season...
Im from ER and trust me ER didn't have to beat them that bad. ER could have put all there freshman in and not even have to worry. Also ER pressed when they was up like 65-8, Now please tell me why press when your winning by this much? Very Dirty I think.
"ACE" Wrote:Does Piarist still have a team?

yes
"Ridge#1" Wrote:Im from ER and trust me ER didn't have to beat them that bad. ER could have put all there freshman in and not even have to worry. Also ER pressed when they was up like 65-8, Now please tell me why press when your winning by this much? Very Dirty I think.
Thats HORRIBLE. I hope that East Ridge has to play someone that they have no chance against and that the team doesnt take any mercy on them and beats them worse than they did David.
Did this game go into any overtimes or what
The sad thing is that David plays a tougher schedule than East Ridge,Shelby Valley, P-burg and Phelps. Things do not look promising for these young men but what would happen if BMR decided to retire and take up root at David or Piarist? Would the talent begin to trickle in?:confused: Would these schools expand and dip into other districts to become a winner? Just food for thought.:watch:
If this tells you anything, David would probably get thumped by Piarist. Beating a team this badly cannot be helped. As I mentioned in a different David thread, they played Freshman teams and eighth grade teams last year and still got beat. It's Davids own fault for doing this. And for those of you who don't know, David is a school that Floyd Co. students go to if they can't pass the County schools then they go to David.
I think East ridge played a good game but I think its really sad they beat them so bad!
ER could have let up at least a little.
that is one of the meanest things i have ever seen