Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay Cecil
I have a copy the football catspause book, and noticed he red shirted. How is he doing?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Clay is still with the Cats as a walk-on (FR-RS) and actually saw some game action against EKU this year. Great kid from a great family. Tell you how tough it must be to play at that level if an outstanding player such as Chase has a hard time getting into games!
Hopefully next year he will see more time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Definatly cougarpride
Clay is doing just fine and working hard to get on the field next year. When you talk to this young man he is all smiles about the program and truly enjoys playing football at UK.
He was a monster in high school, and can run. Would love to see him put about 20lbs more of muscle to use him like a James Whalen type TE. Could he be a TE?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

I was fortunate enough to play with Chase Cecil in high school. Both Chase and Clay are great guys and outstanding football players.
cougarpride08 Wrote:He was a monster in high school, and can run. Would love to see him put about 20lbs more of muscle to use him like a James Whalen type TE. Could he be a TE?

Not at Uk, he is more suited for FS or slot receiver. Right now Uk has him listed as a FS.
Slot receiver. I was being hopeful that I was going to see him on offense. Is he on special teams also?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!