Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd 70 Cordia 58
Final from Hi Hat....... Pretty sloppy game..... SF had a 15 point lead in the third quarter, and Cordia came back to within 1 and then SF went on to pull it out.... If South Floyd could hit their LAYUPS they would have won by 20-25 hahaha.... Oh well.... They should Improve quite a bit as the season goes on..... Cordia is pretty quick and scrappy......

Good win SF....
Congrats to South Floyd.
Congrats South Floyd
congrats to south flody, cordia keep your heads up.
Congrats SF
Congrats SF. I think you guys will turn some heads this year.
Reanimate Wrote:Congrats SF. I think you guys will turn some heads this year.

You hit it on both counts. Congrats SF. They will turn some heads, if they don't learn how to hit the easy layups that was missed and the free throws that was missed, a lot of heads will turn. #32 did a great job off the bench from SF, Light was the name i think, but every time he got hot he was taken out of the game?? At one point he was the shortest man on the floor but yet getting the rebounds. He is quick down the floor, only man open for a layup but yet never got the pass??? Need to work on team ball. Also some bad bad calls on the refs part, both sides. Seems like they didn't what to call for who, when and where. Oh well, good luck to both teams.
I would look for Cordia to improve alot as the season goes on. They are still without one of their top players in Martin Combs and Roscoe Montgomery, who is their only post presence went out in the first quarter with an injury. Not taking anything away from SF, but I think Cordia is going to improve alot as the season goes along.
Colonels Fan Wrote:You hit it on both counts. Congrats SF. They will turn some heads, if they don't learn how to hit the easy layups that was missed and the free throws that was missed, a lot of heads will turn. #32 did a great job off the bench from SF, Light was the name i think, but every time he got hot he was taken out of the game?? At one point he was the shortest man on the floor but yet getting the rebounds. He is quick down the floor, only man open for a layup but yet never got the pass??? Need to work on team ball. Also some bad bad calls on the refs part, both sides. Seems like they didn't what to call for who, when and where. Oh well, good luck to both teams.

If you are referring to Wes Light then i will agree he is really quick and plays hard on every poss whether up 20 or down 20. He has more heart than any one player i have ever played with.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:If you are referring to Wes Light then i will agree he is really quick and plays hard on every poss whether up 20 or down 20. He has more heart than any one player i have ever played with.

You should come watch the Raiders this friday, they all play that way now RN09.

From last man on the bench to the starting five.
congrats to south floyd
uhavenoidea Wrote:You should come watch the Raiders this friday, they all play that way now RN09.

From last man on the bench to the starting five.

i am thinking about it. just depends on who i can get to come with me....do you have any stats for the game?
Nice to see the Raiders off to a good start. Congrats. This season should be better for South Floyd.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:i am thinking about it. just depends on who i can get to come with me....do you have any stats for the game?

South Floyd

"TEAM Totals"

Points- 70
Rebounds- 51
Offensive Rebounds- 21
Assists-14
Steals- around 15, I think.
Blocks- 8
Nice start for the Raiders. Congrats.
Congrats SF