Poll: Who wins the 2A Championship?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DeSales
41.18%
Fort Campbell
58.82%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fort Campbell vs. DeSales (2A State Championship)
Thoughts and predictions?

Im pulling for DeSales, but I think FC gets it's third stright title
FC 38
DHS 21
I forgot to add a poll, could someone add one for me? Thanks
The Colts will definately be the underdogs but the last 2 weeks have showed Ft Campbell is human, it will take a mistake free game for DeSales to win. Should be a good game.
FC by 14
Sounds like Monroe Co. gave FC a heck of a good game. If DeSales can cut down on penalties & mistakes, I believe they can win against FC. DeSales has a strong running game & they're highly motivated. Go Colts!
I have to agree with Stardust, FC by 14
I think this will be a close one. The Falcons have struggled a bit the last two games (for the way they have played all season). DeSales is a great team with a great running game and senior quarterback in Ryan Johnson. In the end, I think the Falcons have too much speed, grit, and want-to to win their third championship in a row. Should be worth the price of admission.

Good luck to both teams!
I, for one, think DeSales can, and will, win this game. Their front 7 on defense is as tough as any I have seen this year. They have the size and quickness to cause problems for Ft. Campbell. On offense, I think they can definitely move the ball on the Falcons. If they play a clean game, they can win.

I think they will, in the upset. Go Colts! This Blackcat fan is rooting you on.

I will probably be at the game. Can't wait to see it...
I think if DeSales was more balanced they would win this game, but Fort Campbell has been tough against the run and they have enough athletes to make the plays on the Colts defense. Plus DeSales had a lot of trouble with Holy Cross's Markel Walker, who isn't nearly as good as FC quarterback Antonio Andrews is.

I'll take FC by 14 in a good game.

Prove me wrong Colts!
FC by 2 TD's.
coachb110 Wrote:Sounds like Monroe Co. gave FC a heck of a good game. If DeSales can cut down on penalties & mistakes, I believe they can win against FC. DeSales has a strong running game & they're highly motivated. Go Colts!

Ya Monroe gave them a good game the first half, and they could my have been up going into the half! I cant rem. how penalties they had, but it was enough to lose the game for them in my opinion! I think DeSales has a great chance to win this game! But good luck to both teams!!!!
FC has some untimely injuries so I think the gap narrows.
Tica, what are the injuries for Ft Campbell? Thanks
Fc by 21
FC by 10 or more. Desales does have some ways to hurt them but they will have to play mistake free.
desales win they first state championship 28-24
The only way this game is close is if Fort Campbell makes mistakes! FC should win by three TDs.

Fort Campbell-38
DeSales-17
I like FC by 2-3 td's.
Desales wins! Have they won any state championships at all?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
35-14 Fort Campbell.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Desales wins! Have they won any state championships at all?
no they havent
Antonio Andrews, I believe, is bothered by a hammy injury. He's not 100% or at least he wasn't against Monroe Co. He was a little gimpy and stayed on the turf after one play but eventually did get up and continue. I also believe Troy Turner is less than full speed. Not sure what his status is vs. DeSales but I do not recall him playing against Monroe. This team is FAST on both sides of the ball and the defense is aggressive and physical. I think DeSales will move the ball on the ground due to the fact that FTC is aggressive and sometimes over pursues, leaving gaping cutback lanes. If DeSales were more balanced then I'd give the edge to them but I see FTC making the necessary adjustments to eventually shut down the DeSales run game.

Fort Campbell - 37

DeSales - 23
Ft. Campbell is one of the top 5 teams in the state of Kentucky this year. They win handily.....Maybe in the top 3 in my opinion.
dookieball Wrote:Antonio Andrews, I believe, is bothered by a hammy injury. He's not 100% or at least he wasn't against Monroe Co. He was a little gimpy and stayed on the turf after one play but eventually did get up and continue. I also believe Troy Turner is less than full speed. Not sure what his status is vs. DeSales but I do not recall him playing against Monroe. This team is FAST on both sides of the ball and the defense is aggressive and physical. I think DeSales will move the ball on the ground due to the fact that FTC is aggressive and sometimes over pursues, leaving gaping cutback lanes. If DeSales were more balanced then I'd give the edge to them but I see FTC making the necessary adjustments to eventually shut down the DeSales run game.

Fort Campbell - 37

DeSales - 23
desales is a balanced team they have a good rb and a awesome qb
rebel 4 life Wrote:desales is a balanced team they have a good rb and a awesome qb

Fort Campbell doesn't only have Antonio Andrews, he's just another factor this year, there WR/FS/PR Tre Powell is an amazing athlete, they rotate running backs in Troy Turner and Breeon Moreno, both run very hard, one is a north and south runner and will run you over while the other one uses his agility more then anything, i'm excited to see how this game plays out, but to hear everyone talking about antonio andrews, i assure you, if Desales key in on only him, they will not win this game, but i'm pretty sure they seen the film and will be ready to play against the whole FC team.
4thndinches Wrote:Fort Campbell doesn't only have Antonio Andrews, he's just another factor this year, there WR/FS/PR Tre Powell is an amazing athlete, they rotate running backs in Troy Turner and Breeon Moreno, both run very hard, one is a north and south runner and will run you over while the other one uses his agility more then anything, i'm excited to see how this game plays out, but to hear everyone talking about antonio andrews, i assure you, if Desales key in on only him, they will not win this game, but i'm pretty sure they seen the film and will be ready to play against the whole FC team.
:Clap:
Falcons-3peat!